• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need your comment

If you don't want the pro-rating, then buy it on the 1st of the month! A lot of companies do the pro rating.

You are correct that the package is $3.50, and the ad says $3.25.

Personally I think the whole situation is blown out of context. If a provider does not wish to sponsor anyone IE free or discounted rates, that's his choice. I think alot got lost in the conversation due language barrier or typos and left out wording but the company does not want to sponsor you. I know its disappointing but its time to hit google use it and contact another provider and state your case, hopefully with more patience and your opening paragraph more well thought out and organized. Most every hosting company I know pro rates their plans so that is something you are going to have to accept. A company cant afford to lose a half month hosting fee because someone decides to sign up on the 15th of the month thats just business.

Good Luck to you in your venture..

Charlie

Really???
Tactical_76914c_133816.jpg

I can't believe you're serious...
3cd8a33a.png

Back