• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need webspace for a News Site

However, Lex, would you mind *****ing part of my email? I was intending to edit it out after a couple of days whether I got a response or not.
That's not the point, Krajensky. And even if you aren't quite familiar with the PM function, you could always use email... :rolleyes: It's not like Max hadn't provided any methods of contacting him.

And do tell me what letters to replace the asterisks. I'm dying to know.

Originally posted by LeX
And do tell me what letters to replace the asterisks. I'm dying to know.

:eek: No, you understand me wrong. That's not a dirty word under there, I'm asking you to blank out my email quoted in your post with *'s so I won't be on some spambot list. I would love at this point to unpost that but can't. I would also like the ability to remove the quotes people have based on a given message but that's not possible. Sorry for wasting everyone's time. I've just given up.:crysad:

Last post asking for anything.

Nah, it says "last post asking for anything." I'll still post comments, html help and stuff. Anyway, for those leaning over my shoulder, yes, I have contacted him. He's very nice and approved my request.

Thanks, Max.:)

Back