• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need space for backup

apnakohat

Hello,
I have a dedicated server with Softlayer in ( Dallas Datacentre) so i am in search of a company which can provide me a space to store the backup of all sites in my server. the company server must not be in Dallas data centre and secondly i will newer go for new companies because of my near past experience.

So please paste your offers here I need about 80 GB Space.

Regards-
Fahad

What do you mean by newer? MiloFi Hosting has created in February. If this is too new for you, thats fine, if this is fine, let me know and I'll give you an offer.

well you already have -ve reputation here :D anyways do you have any good reviews from customers? if yes plz give me proof.

rofl. sorry can't read. still early in the morning for me =p.

80GB of Space (RADI Protected)
1TB of Transfer
NY DC
$60/month

well you already have -ve reputation here :D anyways do you have any good reviews from customers? if yes plz give me proof.

Yeah but the -ve reputation is because I didn't read the rules when I registered :(

There are good reviews from customers, some of them are on the Testimonials Page.

Anyway, MiloFi Hosting could provide the following plan, the biggest we provide:

Reseller Diamond
+ Webspace: 100GB
+ Bandwidth: 800GB
+ Price: $52/Month
+ Order Now!

Thanks for your interest.

Hi,
We can offer you P4 with 120 GB HDD. The price would be $80/month. The other option is to provide you with a backup space storage.

Please contact is if you are interested.
Thanks
Alexander

I retract my offer =p. I must have been on drugs or something to offer you something for so much.

Anywho here is my final offer (hopefully)
150GB Disk Space (room to upgrade)
1TB of Transfer(room to upgrade)
Price: $55/month

You are aware that SoftLayer provides backup services in all their datacenters, right?

I utilize their EVault service and each of my servers' backups are in alternate datacenters. On one server I have about 30 GB of data to backup, which fits in 11 GB of Evault.

They also have NAS servers if you don't want to use (or pay) for an enterprise-class backup software.

Depending on your actual needs (EVault compresses heavily and sends only delta changed blocks in each backup) you can get an EVault account in Seattle or Washington DC for similar cost to what you're looking at here- and their EVault system is A) enterprise-class software, B) built on enterprise-class SAN equipment, and C) you never have to worry about administering another server or worry if your backups are happening correctly.

How much is your data worth to you if you were to lose it? I'm sure more than the cost of a proper backup solution like EVault. I use it on all my servers, and did even at my old provider, and wouldn't think twice about it... My data is worth FAR more than what I pay per year to protect it with their EVault product.

One SL customer's advice to another. :)

Your best option here is a VPS.
I can offer you the following custom package:

80 GB HDD
600 GB Data Transfer
Min RAM: 512 MB
Max RAM: 2048 MB
Free IP's: 2
Min CPU: 800 MHz
Max CPU: 5.2 GHz

$50 Per Month via PayPal

If interested, please PM me.

Cheers,
Dan
http://www.completevps.com

Hello,

If you look at our website, http://rsyncpalace.com, 100 GB with 100Mbps of bandwidth (Capped at 10TB/mo.) for only $15.95.

Dual-Core AMD Opteron 265 or 2212 HE
4 GB of Error-Correcting Code RAM
FreeBSD or Solaris powered
RAID6 (dual parity, N+2)
Rsync v. 2.6.8 protocol version 29
Rdiff-backup v. 1.0.5
1GBPS Tier-1 bandwidth

We specialize in off site remote backups and the servers are located in NYC.

All the best,
Darin

Hello,

If you look at our website, http://rsyncpalace.com, 100 GB with 100Mbps of bandwidth (Capped at 10TB/mo.) for only $15.95.

Dual-Core AMD Opteron 265 or 2212 HE
4 GB of Error-Correcting Code RAM
FreeBSD or Solaris powered
RAID6 (dual parity, N+2)
Rsync v. 2.6.8 protocol version 29
Rdiff-backup v. 1.0.5
1GBPS Tier-1 bandwidth

We specialize in off site remote backups and the servers are located in NYC.

All the best,
Darin

I did check your site before ur reply, but after checking WHT i didn't see any positive review.
Currently i m very much impressed by bqbackup.com reviews.

Back