• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need reseller for $5...

Status
Not open for further replies.

www.d-o-z.co.nr

EDIT:: lets make it $7 a month for 15 GB space and 100 GB bandwidth and around 30 Domains.....(may increase in future)

Who can provide Quality lifetime Premium hosting service?

Last edited:
I suggest that you should either increase your budget or reduce your requirement.

Find someone with a $50 server and no overheads, no wish to make a profit and most likely brain dead, they might even throw in a free hat in case it rains as they so want to help people for nothing.
Sarcastic as that was I think it's accurate for any reasonable/reliable (not overselling like crazy so your clients suddenly have no hosting at all after a week) host, resellers carry a premium as you can make money.

You may not have noticed but hostzio.com haven't even finished their template yet ;)

So does any1 have any ideas? ok lets make it $7 a month for 15 GB space and 100 GB bandwidth and around 30 Domains.....(may increase in future)

what!! naah....thaats too less dude!

ok...so tell me...IS HOSTZIO worth its price? i mean just look at it! 20GB for $6 a month! Is it real? anyone used it?

what!! naah....thaats too less dude!

ok...so tell me...IS HOSTZIO worth its price? i mean just look at it! 20GB for $6 a month! Is it real? anyone used it?

If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.
Basically bud, if you are looking for quality hosting services, you will have to pay for it. It's that simple.
Like, I would rather pay 500 a month for a single pentium server than pay 90 bucks for the exact same one.
You need to go for quality rather than quantity. Know what I mean?

So does any1 have any ideas? ok lets make it $7 a month for 15 GB space and 100 GB bandwidth and around 30 Domains.....(may increase in future)

You've answered you own question - who can at that price - nobody.

For $7 1Gb space and 10Gb transfer, that's about your lot as a reseller. With 20 clients.

Think yourself lucky with that as you can make on it for $7

For that budget we can offer you our X-Treme plan (5000 MB Space, 51,200 MB Bandwidth; all for only $6.26 USD/month) turned into a reseller (free upgrade) and you will be allowed to host up to 20 domains on it; however, private nameservers are not included in the price and go for $1.5 USD/month each.

If you are interested visit www.digitalworldhost.com/clients/hosting.php to order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back