• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need RELIABLE host with 300mb/5gb/cpanel/max $9/month

herne said:
do you provide some kind of free trial account so i could test your servers?

Dear

Yes we do, we offer 1 month free for all new customers, sign up via the URL provided and pay when you are satisfied after your first month!

Kind Regards
Danny D.

Hello, We can offer you the following package:

Custom Shared Hosting
• 350 Mb Webspace
• 6 Gb Monthly Data Transfer

ALL of our shared hosting packages come with the following features as standard:
• Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts with Webmail
• Unlimited Email Forwarders, Autoresponders & Distribution Lists
• Unlimited MySQL Databases with phpMyAdmin
• Unlimited Subdomains, Addon Domains & Parked Domains
• Unlimited FTP Accounts
• Shared SSL Server
• Support for PHP, ASP (Sun Chilisoft), Perl, Python, SSI & CGI Scripting
• Hartserver Control Panel (demo)
• FREE Setup
• 30-day Money Back Guarantee

We offer fast & friendly support in the following ways:
• By Email
• On our Forums
• Via Instant Message (MSN, Yahoo!, AIM, ICQ & Jabber)
• Support Database available via the Hartserver Control Panel
• Through our own PanicButton facility
• Need help transferring your site to us? We can! Contact us about it here

You can see our current network infrastructure, service status page & installed software versions here

We are a UK-based company which operates UK-based servers. We have been in business just over a year.

This package costs $3.76 per month, or $33.86 per year
You can see the full range of features and order this package from http://www.hartserver.net/customorder.php?code=07080502

Last edited:
Hi herne,

TJR Networks can offer you 500MB of space and 20GB transfer per month for US$59.99 annually (we are happy to discuss monthly payment options if you would prefer). Our packages include PHP and mySQL support, CPanel with RVSkins, Fantastico, Spam Assassin and more. All of our hosting plans now include a 99.9% uptime guarantee and a 15 day no questions asked money back guarantee.

If you have any queries about this offer, please feel free to contact us via PM, email or post a message in the 'Pre-Sales Questions' section of our support forums. :)

We have a best package for you, you can also point unlimited domain on it

Get the Best Reseller Package for Linux Server

· Unlimited Domains,
· 1 GB Space,
· 10 GB Monthly Bandwidth,
· Free Setup
· Private Name Server
· Only $5.99/month

Order now at: http://www.hostingoption.com/reseller_hosting/

We accept 2CO and PayPal Also

+ Webhost Manager (WHM) for you.
+ cPanel Control Panel for your clients
+ Unlimited Domains/Subdomains/Domain Pointers
+ No Setup fee
+ No Hidden charges
+ DNS Service
+ Mail Service
+ FTP Service
+ Mailing List Service
+ cPanel Branding
+ WHM/cPanel News
+ 24/7 Customer Support

We can also create a Custom Plan, if requred.
for more information visit us at http://www.hostingoption.com

So many offers :D herne, I can also offer you our C300 package with 300MB space and 15GB transfer at $7/month. You can choose cPanel, DirectAdmin or Helm as your control panel. I prefer DirectAdmin with its stability. On DA server, you will have Installatron, a similar product with Fantastico. We never oversell our servers, to keep good performance

Let me know if you have any questions about our services
thanks

Well...Hiya-Host has a package that u may be interested...

Paid Plan #1
For $1.50 A Month U Can Get:
• 500 Mb Storage
• 10 Gb Bandwidth
• 50 Email addresses
• 50 Mysql
databases
• 50 Ftp accounts
• 50 Email listings
• 50 Sub domains
• 50 Parked
domains
• 50 Addon
domains
• Cpanel
• Daily Backup
• 30 Days Money Back
• Live Support

Let me know through PM if u have any question u need to know about Hiya-Host

Order now at: http://www.hiya-host.com

Thk for readin and have a nice day... :)

goodydomains said:
Please remember: If a hosting company is charging you $9.00/month for only 300Mb of space and 5Gb of bandwidth, that is equivalent to a superstore charging you $200 for a copy of a crappy movie - not worth it, they are ripping you off.

Really? Thats nice of you to say. Of course one could argue, you get what you pay for.

Herne, you will be bombarded with offers. FWS has loads of great hosts to choose from. If you are still making your decision, I advise, you pick some of the more experienced hosts in this thread, find any reviews on them that you can, perhaps use the search tool here at FWS.

These decisions are hard for sure.

Hottweelz: I'm not quite sure what you are saying. Generally a good server will cost you around $160-200/month for 120Gb space and 2000Gb transfer. Now, if the only account you sell is 300Mb space and 5Gb transfer for $9.00/month, then you can expect to profit over $3000 dollars on one server. It seems to me, a hosting company that cares that much more about their bottom line than their customer's satisfaction is a company any client should stay away from.

Kindest Regards,
Goodydomains.com Support

300mb disk space
5gb bandwidth limit
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited E-mail FWD
Unlimited Addon Domain
Unlimited Parked Domain
Latest Cpanel
Monthly Price: $2.00
Our basic plan http://redz.us/hosting.php

herne said:
You think... So hard to decide :S

herne, yes, it's hard to decide :) You should list again all the offers here, dont go with too cheap one. Search on board about each provider. I dont against to new hosts, but you might be better with an established one. Check their network, to see who the server providers are, where the datacenter is located will help a bit as well. A good host will be located in a good DC with good admin :)

goodydomains said:
Hottweelz: I'm not quite sure what you are saying. Generally a good server will cost you around $160-200/month for 120Gb space and 2000Gb transfer. Now, if the only account you sell is 300Mb space and 5Gb transfer for $9.00/month, then you can expect to profit over $3000 dollars on one server.
You're right, 3000 Dollars per server profit. Right on target, not bad, you got it.

You apparently have no employees, health insurance, accessible support, (Email, Phone, Field Service (yes we do that).

goodydomains said:
It seems to me, a hosting company that cares that much more about their bottom line than their customer's satisfaction is a company any client should stay away from.

Kindest Regards,
Goodydomains.com Support

A hosting company that cares about their customers. Affords critical issues with hardware failure, Circuit Outages, Data Center Issues, and the smalles Programming Problems with out worried about making the next car payment. Increases Customer Satisfaction ... Only use these hosts.

That's all boys and girls.

<<< mod edit >>>

When answering a request, you must include
1. The URL to the plan
2. The price
3. Describe or name the features that match the original request.

<<< mod edit >>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Herne,

Rynz Hosting can provide you with our Basic Plan that fits your needs.

Basic Plan $3.00/Month Order Now
  • 500 MB Disk Space
  • 5,000 MB Bandwidth
  • Latest cPanel
  • Fantastico
  • Frontpage Extensions
  • PHP
  • MySQL
  • CGI and Perl Access

All accounts come with:
  • Unlimited Pop3 Email Accounts
  • Unlimited MySQL Databases
  • Unlimited Parked/Addon Domains
  • Unlimited Subdomains
  • Unlimited FTP Accounts
  • Latest cPanel
  • Fantastico
  • Urchin 5 Statistics
  • More..

Don't want to jump right into one of our paid plans just yet? Test us out with our Trial Plan*. Although it is limited, you can still get a feel of what our services are like.

Signup for your Trial Plan here.

* Trial Plans are limited to 1 month, after your time is up you get a chance to either upgrade to one of our paid plans or have the account removed.

E-Mail :: JustinM@Rynz.com
Community Forums :: http://www.rynz.com/forum/

goodydomains said:
Hottweelz: I'm not quite sure what you are saying. Generally a good server will cost you around $160-200/month for 120Gb space and 2000Gb transfer. Now, if the only account you sell is 300Mb space and 5Gb transfer for $9.00/month, then you can expect to profit over $3000 dollars on one server. It seems to me, a hosting company that cares that much more about their bottom line than their customer's satisfaction is a company any client should stay away from.

Kindest Regards,
Goodydomains.com Support

Hottweelz is absolutley correct, with his reply to you later on in this thread. The company would only be earning this amount if

A - The host uses all available space
B - They overload their service.
C - They pay their workers peanuts
D - They are in it for a quick buck.

I think a customer will be more satisfied paying $5/mth more (come on whats $5) rather than get shafted by some fly by night host. Server costs are not the only thing that attribute to the cost of running a service. If you are basing your figures off customer income - server expense then your not going to be around for long.

- Accountant
- Tax
- Insurance (Business, Health, Public Liability if your in an office)
- Electricity
- Water
- Rent

Etc etc the list goes on and on. Those that think being a webhost is easily profitable and you can start one overnight for $20 then your clearly mistaken. We changed to a company back in December from a sole trader (was on the cards for some time and it cost over $1000)

Thanks Robert... the major Press Release my LLC has comming out shortly is costing two partners and myself, approximately $1500. And press releases are great advertising tactics (without the gimmicks)... Sometimes I feel like raising my prices LOL...

goodydomains said:
Please remember: If a hosting company is charging you $9.00/month for only 300Mb of space and 5Gb of bandwidth, that is equivalent to a superstore charging you $200 for a copy of a crappy movie - not worth it, they are ripping you off.

Amazing comments! In the future you may want to add your comments as being "in your opinion" instead of coming across like its a blatant fact or something.
You might want to consider that not all "hosts" have CHEAP expenses in running their business.
Some of us actually have real monthly expenses and have to maintain in order to keep a business running smoothly. I dont work for nothing and dont plan on it. We happen to offer a 300MB acct. that sells for 29.95, normal pricing if we have no promotion running. Believe me we dont RIP people off. We provide a good service, keep their sites online, offer prompt support and all is well. Im not in the habit of visiting forums and providing every Tom, Dick and Harry my business financials, and then turning around begging for a signup for 1.95. Get real!

Back