• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need receller hosting(space 50gb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwin05

I need receller account.
Space-50gb
bandwidth-500gb
php-yes
ftp-yes
mysql-yes
cpanel-yes
whm-yes
addon domain-yes
parked domain-yes

Hi alwin05,

I tried to PM you as you asked but i can't. Tell me what you need and if our standard plans do not suit your need we can custom a plan for you. You can find details how to contact us here

Kind Regards,
Host Color

Check out our reseller plans!

First Month 95% OFF!

We are offering this promotion so all customers can try our services at a major discount price!

Use Promo Code "95off"

This promo is good on all reseller and VPS plans! Domains are only $4.99.

http://www.serverquick.com/reseller_plans.html

We do guarantee your hosting experience 100%! If you are unhappy at anytime, we will refund your payment.

My budget only $100 yearly coz paypal allow me only $100 tran in without add any creditcard.

Let's do some maths shall we. :)

$100/year = $8.33/month

A server with 1500GB transfer costs about $150-$200/month.

A host can host 3 500GB accounts on that server, income: $8.33 * 3 = $24.99/month

Server costs minus monthly income = $24.99 - $200 = -$175,01

Please realize that ANY host offering you this, is ripping you off.

For a $100/year reseller max from us would be 3 - 4G disk & 30 -40G transfer/month with WHM/cPanel.

That should give you an indicator of scale :)

Ok i discrease my plan.
Need 30gb space
300gb bandwidth.
Cost-$150
i pay first $100 n then after 6 month i pay $50.
Now any1 host me?

A host that colo's may be able to help you, but the price you are requesting may attract some undesireable offers.

Hosts can colo 5 tower servers (250 GB SATA hard drive...etc..) with a Dedicated 24 port 100mbps Cisco Catalyst switch and Redundant 100mbps uplinks for less then $200/mth with a quality provider such as pugmarks & theplanet.

You can also use CalPOP and colo 3TB+ for $88 per month.

So if a host actually utilizes its resources properly, you can offer low priced plans.

* I am not defending the guys offering 100GB's for $5.99, I am just saying that you can allocate 500GB's to a person and still make money from your backend.

A host that colo's may be able to help you

I think your post is overstating the ability of colo and the costs involved, so stating that offers made may be okay for the request.

Request to budget is not financially viable for a host, OP wishes to pay a year up front but would have no guarentee the host will be around to fulfill the request.

I think your post is overstating the ability of colo and the costs involved, so stating that offers made may be okay for the request.

Request to budget is not financially viable for a host, OP wishes to pay a year up front but would have no guarentee the host will be around to fulfill the request.

I do agree with you decker. I am not trying to justify any of the offers, just wanted to make a point to the OP. I do not think it is feasble to purchase a year of hosting from any hosting company without a solid background and longevity. I see a lot of people advertising plans that are very oversold and I am VERY sure that 50+% of them are not using colo services nor have the ability to handle the resources.

Sorry for the confusion...........

Hello Alwin05 ! We can give you the following plan
Proffesional Reseller
Disk Space : 50 GB
Bandwidth : 400 GB
Unlimited Domains
99.9 % Guarantee
CPanel/WHM/Fantastico/Installatron Script Installer
Price : 80 $ /month after 6 month only 40 $
Contact Me on MSN Messenger: rhys-0@hotmail.com

hi we at Alfainet.com
can provide you with this plan i think it is the best offer for you

Reseller plan / cpanel 11 / whm/ fantastico
Disk space : 50 GB
Bandwith : 200 gb

This is the closer offer for your needs
you will pay by month 19.99$ CAD
This plan is not yet on our website if you are intersted please feel free to contact our support to set this account for you
we accept for payment paypal and 2 CO
Your site will be Hosted on Dual Core, Dual Processor Genuine Woodcrest Xeon chipset PowerHouse Machines, you get Fast Secure, Reliable, and effective web hosting services with the best support .

This thread is almost a month old. Lets let it rest, I am sure he found a host by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back