• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need proxy host

joyalfernandes

i neeed to host my proxy, i has huge tarffic daily around 9-12k uniques hits
1 domain
100 mb space
cpanel
bandwidth i need is huge
max budget=$10

i feel the server which should be offered shuld have atleast 2gb ram else it will bring down the server and all websites on it.

i have recently tried for a VPS but it also didnt work making the vps restart every 5-10 minutes :(

open for all offers....

If your site uses this much resources its best to get a dedicated server.

No shared hosting company will be able to support such an amount of resource usage.

what kind of vps did you try? If you are really consuming that much bandwidth and system resources you really do need to go for a bigger server, not in a shared environment.

<sarcasm>

Of course, shared hosting will be able to handle everything fine, even though a VPS restarted every 10 minutes. And a provider is just gonna hand you 2GB of RAM for $10 a month.

</sarcasm>

with that much bw I can do 45$ for 1 gig space + 250 gig bw
unlimmited databases and such. (its a custom plan since it needs so much bw) buy the small bussiness and support a ticket for the paypal adress to send the rest of the money for for that extra bw.

i but hosting 2 days ago but yet my account is not created there ?????
i am still waiting:tired2:

joyalfernandes did signed up on 6/19/07 at 10:17 am, then cancelled at the same day at 10:22 am. After she/he signed up, there were a mesage on website that the account will be activate within 12 hours or faster, now she/he want to cancelled in 5 minutes after signed up. Given refunded, but it delay by the server.

200GB space and 1000GB transfer for $4.50/month AND you get hosted on a server that is able to host such a proxy site? joyalfernandes, I'd think twice before buying anything if I were you...

re

joyalfernandes did signed up on 6/19/07 at 10:17 am, then cancelled at the same day at 10:22 am. After she/he signed up, there were a mesage on website that the account will be activate within 12 hours or faster, now she/he want to cancelled in 5 minutes after signed up. Given refunded, but it delay by the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleenerwebhost
Did you sign up from our website? If so, what's your domain name. I will look into this as soon I get your message.

If you haven't sign up in our website, at Fleener Web Hosti, then I discuss you to sign up, ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyalfernandes
i have bought hosting from your website. but it has been days now yet i havent got my account details, please setup my account fast or refund me
ya i have signed up from your website, please getmy account active soon

i had PM this guy twice and he hadnt even responded me, i had been waiting for 2 days as u can see my previous post also, so finaly i had to cancel it, i dont know wht timing is he refering to ........

yet he hasn't refunded me, in my payapl he did senad request of refund but it also has been cancal i dont know why yet i am waiting for it....
he says he didnt got any of my pm frmm this community so mod please check into it..

Back