1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Add your web host to our brand new web hosting directory (beta).
    Dismiss Notice

Need NL RDP

Discussion in 'Web hosting requests' started by DJboutit, Jan 9, 2017.

1. DJboutit

DJboutit Active Member

I am looking for a RDP with these specs

150gb to 200gb space
    10 to 12 connections max
    1gbps to 2gbp connection speed
    Server location NL
    Accepts Paypal

$7 to $8

If you offer this hit me up Skype DJboutit

2. Mia edwards

Mia edwards New Member

If you are looking for Remote desktop protocol in Europe, then I'll suggest you to go with heartinternet. They are the leading web hosting service in the UK who offer the finest solution for website hosting and data center services.

3. @croweb

@croweb Premium Premium Member

4. Hiralige

Hiralige New Member

What specifically is included in the plan that you are considering? Sure, you know that it includes X RAM and Y bandwidth – but what does that mean? Make sure that you understand what you’re getting from the storage through the number of email addresses, quantity of domains and subdomains included, and beyond.

5. Have a look on the scopehosts SSD XEN VPS hosting service, Hope you will get service as per your need.

6. Exmasters-Mark

Exmasters-Mark New Member

There are many hosts and every one of them offers 24/7 support, huge space and bandwidth, lots of features at low cost and much, much more. When you face such offers it seems like a great chance is knocking at your door.