• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need new Reseller

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
Well thanks to a certain someone going out of business and what not, I am forced to find me another company to go with for my reseller. Although I will be selecting the next individual a lil better this time. I currently have 7 gigs of space and 70 gigs of bandwith for $14.95/month. I have unlimited features, etc. I am using the control panel Direct Admin and prefer to stick with that. If anyone can provide those specs to me then please reply in this thread. Something exactly like I am getting now or a lil more will be fine.

Regards,

Hi Romeo18

We have contacted Josh, and we are having an agreement to takeover the clients.

(only if they wish to be hosted by us).

So if you are interested , you can contact eliteclients@nevacious.com to get your account setup.

The conditions and price remains.

The only difference will be that we give you the first month free. :wink2:

Sincerely yours
Danny D.

Last edited:
Hi, it-4vn.com can offer u:

10GB Space
100GB Banwidth
Cpanel 10 / WHM / Fantastico
Unlimit Features
Daily Backup

You will be hosted on a Dual Xeon 2.4GHz / 4GB ECC RAM

Price: 15$ / month or 150$ / year

Payment via paypal. Contact me if you are interested.

NevaCious,

As you know I have already PM'ed you. I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

WW-Host,

I replied to your pm as well.

To everyone else: I have decided to take NevaCious's offer for now. Thanks to the few who replied to my request. I appreciate it. A mod may close this now.

Regards,

Back