• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marky

2 Gigs space
60+ gigs bandwhidth
UNLIMITED FEATURES
INCLUDING MYSQL

Reliable host! Also must been in business for a while!

$4 Dollars a month

Last edited:
I could do this for you:

2GB DiskSpace
60GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
Unlimited MySQl Databases
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Redirects
cPanel 10 + Fantastico De Luxe

All for $4/month (or) $40/year (saves you 2 months)

Also if you buy yearly we will also give you a free .com or .net domain of your choice.

Pm me for more information.

Hello,
I can give you the following:

2 GB Space
60 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
cPanel 10 or Direct Admin
99.5% Uptime

Free Setup
$4 USD Monthly or
$40 USD Yearly (2 months free!)

This is a custom plan so if you are interested or you need more information, PM me.

--
Best Regards,
Josh Shrader

Last edited:
Xen Hosting always has a problem, either their changing servers or their MYSQL is down and so forth and so forth

US dollars, ive found old host unreliable...

Xen Hosting always has a problem, either their changing servers or their MYSQL is down and so forth and so forth

The thing is that unless you increase your budget, you are going to have the same problems again. As with most things, you get what you pay for... :)

TJR Networks said:
The thing is that unless you increase your budget, you are going to have the same problems again. As with most things, you get what you pay for... :)

not really, to me all the hosts are unique in their own way, it entirely depends on how good their service is :biggrin2:
Ive seen some nice cheep ones like NevaCious n some others

to me all the hosts are unique in their own way
Ive seen some nice cheep ones like NevaCious n some others

I'm sure there are some good cheap hosts out there, and I wouldn't want to knock any host that has posted in this thread. However, you do run a higher risk of running into the same problems as with your previous host on your current budget:

Best of luck with your search. :)

Hey there, I would like to inroduce myself.

I am the owner of PlatinumHost.co.uk

I would like to offer you my Package Two (http://platinumhost.co.uk/index.php?name=Shared#two) for only £1.70 per month (is displayed on the site for £2.99) which is nearly 50% discount.

As you may know £1.70 is around about $3.00 per month. Or you can buy yearly for £17.00 which is $30 a year which means you get 2 months free.

Package two consists of:

2 GB Space
60 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited features (mysql databases, email accounts etc etc)

If you need any more information please dont heasitate to contact us at support@platinumhost, quoteing "FWSM21".

Thank you !

is it me or did ur site get hacked

Hacked!

This site is using lame Mein Hosting unlimited reseller hosting. The server load is extremely high because the service is oversold.

Tell Mein hosting to secure their server, don't blame me, loser!

Thats not good...?

Yes, it looks like Platinumhost's website has been hacked.

Thats not good...?

No, it isn't good. That is why it is important research hosts you like the look of before selecting one, don't just base your decision on price or get tricked into buying an account with "unlimited" space or bandwidth. :)

Marki said:
I Need Cpanel, I Updated Requirements Please Read First Post!

Sir

I would strongly suggest the use of directadmin, we would like to offer you a 2 month free trial to try out this software, I am sure you will love it ;).

Our offer can be found on the previous page.

Sincerely yours
Danny
Http://NevaCious.com

Hi i can help ww.ewirehsting.com the hosting plan info is below:

# Starter Plan
#
# 2.5 GB Storage Space
# 90 GB Bandwidth
# 25 Add-on & Parked Doamin
# 150 Sub-Domains
# 7 Ftp Accounts
# 70 MySQl Database
# 55 Pop3 Accounts
# 150 Mailing List
# cPanel 10.6.0
# Fantastico
# Web Mail
# SSL Manager
# Ip Deny Manager
# HotLink Protection
# Scripts
# Frontpage Extentions
# Sub Domain Stats
# File Manager
# Ftp Manager
# Back Up
# Password Protection
# PostgreSQL Databases
# Error Pages Manager
# Redirection Manager
# CGI Center
# Cron Jobs
# Bulletin Boards (phpBB, Invistion Board)
# Agora Shopping Cart
# Apache Handlers
# Monthly Cost: £1.99

www.ewirehosting.com

NevaCious said:
Sir

I would strongly suggest the use of directadmin, we would like to offer you a 2 month free trial to try out this software, I am sure you will love it ;).

Our offer can be found on the previous page.

Sincerely yours
Danny
Http://NevaCious.com

i would like to transfer my site over via just a cpanel back up, unless directadmin can upload a cpanel backup directadmin would be an hassle for me

Marki said:
i would like to transfer my site over via just a cpanel back up, unless directadmin can upload a cpanel backup directadmin would be an hassle for me

Hi

Our techs are prepaired to handle this for you ;).

Sincerely yours
Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back