• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need hosting

bobby2guns2003

Hey, I'm currently working on website that uses alot of cronjobs.... maybe as much as a webcron service would use...:
min 5 mysql
min: 25gb max: 50gb Bandwidth
Space: 250mb
Cron job is needed!
I'd like to have awstats
cpanel would be nice also...
Budget: 2-4 dollars a month... I'd also like to go with a host that I'd be able to upgrade to a vps with ez.

CronJobs will be using a php script that puts data into an external mysql database. The first few months in total I expect 10-100 a day... But I expect more after I release the service to the public, this is why I want to be able to upgrade to a vps easily. The script I’m building never starts the cron jobs at the same time, but there is a chance that two jobs may run at the same time. However this would not occur until after its released to the pubic…

Hi we can provide you The plan (Custom plan )

=======( Cs 35 )========
500 Mo disk space
51.2 Go bandwidth
Unlimited e-mail acccounts
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited subdomains
Unlimited Add On Domain
Unlimited Parked Domain
Unlimited MySQL databases
Cpanel 11 , Fantastico de Luxe
Fantastico de Luxe $3.49 USD monthly Or $46.99 USD / Yearl We accept paypal, and e-gold , Moneybookers

Order here

CronJobs will be using a php script that puts data into an external mysql database. The first few months in total I expect 10-100 a day... But I expect more after I release the service to the public, this is why I want to be able to upgrade to a vps easily. The script I’m building never starts the cron jobs at the same time, but there is a chance that two jobs may run at the same time. However this would not occur until after its released to the pubic…

Personally I think you would be better off going straight for a VPS. You could get one for about 6 bucks a month with a free Control Panel.

Hello,

Universal Hosts can offer you the following under your budget;

UHS-5
1 GB Storage
50 GB data Transfer
cPanel + Fantastico + Rvskin
5 Hosted Domains
$1.99/month

Fore full features, please view the plans here.

Order Now!!

Please do not hesitate to contact us through our site or here if in case you have any questions.

Thank you for considering our services.

Yes I would recommend you go straight to a VPS hosting account. That many cron jobs would become an issue on most shared hosting accounts at some point.

If you can raise your monthly budget, we can do 5GB disk space and 50GB of bandwidth on a VPS hosting plan for 19.95/month. If you can reduce your bandwidth requirements to 25GB max I can do a VPS plan for 14.95/month.

Our VPS accounts use Site Manager to manage your account and not cPanel. Our shared plans use cPanel but we wouldn't allow that many cron jobs to run every day on a shared account.

Back