• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need hosting fast....

H.U.G.E.

I need 1gb space and 100-150 bandwidth ...100mbit Internet Connection...cpanel ..Unlimited MySQL Databases & Domains , cron , php , php mail, zend & ion cube, backup .

I need the host for a autosurfs program .

please post the price .. i want to buy for a year.. i will pay with visa ..

I need it very fast !

Last edited:
I can offer you
1 GB Space
150 GB Bandwidth
Cpanel
Unilimted Resources

All for $30 US/Year
Please send me a pm if you are interested.

DigitalWorldHost can offer you two shared accounts.

1week1plan.com Special: BW: 100 GB; HD: 10 GB for only $4.00 USD/month or $20 USD/semi-annually [click here to order]
Customized Shared Plan #2: BW: 150 GB; HD: 37.5 GB for only $7.00 USD/month or $80 USD/year
***One Time Setup Charge of $1.00***

What's included:
cPanel 11 + Fantastico Deluxe
Number of features to fit your needs

Why Us?
1) online for over 2.5 years;
2) have kept a 99.64% uptime through this time;
3) and have zero negative public reviews (any problems have been resolved to the satisfaction of both parties in private).

Read our reviews and uptime at http://www.webhostingstuff.com/company/DigitalWorldHost.html

If you are interested in the customized plan please contact us at sales@digitalworldhost.com or contact me personally. If you are interested in our www.1week1plan.com special you can order at http://1week1plan.com/client/signup.php

Irving & [HB]Andrei i like your host .. but i can't pay with my credit card .. i spoked whit andrei .. am vb noi ..si n-am putut face plata..

And T^2 ...i don't need 10gb of space ...

We've been business since October of 2005 and our plans have always come with a fixed ratio of HD to BW and any reductions in the space will not affect the overall price of the plan. However, our prices are rock bottom in the industry and you are guaranteed your resources (not crazy overselling).

Hey, how are you?

Enterprise Reseller Plan | compare other plansNot Satisfied? Well.. Make Your Own Reseller Plan | Start Building

Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed. (or your next month is on us)
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 30-day money back Guaranteed.
Are you a new customer?
Well, use the coupon code below and you will only pay 50% off your first month's bill! How sweet is that! What are you waiting for!?! In order to benefit use coupon code IMNEWHERE!

Don't take my word for it. See what our customers think!

Thanks for considering Nixism!

T^2 .. you will lose buyers with that under construction site..

.amaZe .. your prices are to high for me .. but thank you for your offer..

Thanks but www.1week1plan.com is our new service which we are launching. Our home page is www.digitalworldhost.com. As well we are going through some management and structural changes for our business and will be re-opening soon in celebration of our 3 year anniversary with a new line of plans and services.

T^2 .. you will lose buyers with that under construction site..

.amaZe .. your prices are to high for me .. but thank you for your offer..

I am just a sales representative, if you join live chat they can make a custom plan for you. :)

T^2 .. ok...i'm waiting for the new line of plans and services ..

.amaZe .. thank you again .. but your prices are to high at all plans..

Hello H.U.G.E!

Tornado // Gaming is running our 1 year anniversary promo which allows you to receive 25% off of the price of each month's payment, as well as 2x the bandwidth.

With our promo I think our F1 Hosting plan is right for you!

F1 Host

5,000 MB Storage
100 GB Bandwidth (Was 50 GB w/o promo)
Unlimited Specs.
CPanel v11
Fantastico De Luxe

All of this would be for $44 a year!

Please PM me or reply if you would like to purchase this custom plan w/ us!

Hi H.U.G.E :)

Myself and host alpha can offer you the following packaged for only $5.99 USD per month
Diskspace: 25 gig
Data Transfer (Bandwidth): 250gig per month
cPanel 11
Unlimited features: (Databases, emails, addon domains, ftp etc...)
RvSkins
SiteBuilder

Scripting: PHP5,Perl,CGI,SSI
MySQL 5
Cost: $5.99 p/m
We DO NOT oversell any of our products
Click here to compare and here to signup for it!

If you require any more assistance, Please feel free to drop me a line at
dylan.jones@mcwsinc.com or via PM.
We also have live support running 24/7.

Thanks and have a good day,

Dylan Jones

Last edited:
Hello,

Universal Hosts would like to offer you:
UHS-20
3 GB Storage
100 GB Transfer - Free upgrade to 125 GB
10 Hosted Domains
Unlimited MySQL databases
Unlimited FTP accounts
Unlimited Email accounts
99.9% uptime
Daily Backups!
cPanel + Fantastico + RVskin
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
$3.99/month
View plan

Order Now!!

Please do not hesitate to contact us through our website or here if in case you have any questions.

Thank you for considering our services.

thank you for your offers .. but i need offers that i can pay with Credit Card ..not paypal
You can by through PayPal with credit card, just select the option through the radio buttons when you are on the order page.

Add it to your account, read here on how to.
Or, when you pay you should see two options near the top, one of them would be credit card. but the first option should do it.

Transfer money to your PayPal account then. I don't see why they wont accept it, ask their support.

Back