• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need hosting fast....

H.U.G.E,

If you wish i can assist you with helping to setup paypal..
Go on HostAlpha live support,
Im there from now until 8.00pm A.E.S.T (its currently 8am)

According to your requirements I can offer you our linux hosting domains package which includes.

100 GB DiskSpace
3000 GB Bandwidth
1 Free Domain
Host Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Park Domains
Unlimited Mysql Databases
Free backups both online and offline
Php 5.2.5, Mysql 5, curl, gd library, sendmail, zend optimizer, ioncube.
cPanel 11
Fantastico Deluxe and RvSitebuilder
99.9% uptime gurantee and 30days moneyback gurantee
Only for $6.95

We do accept credit cards and can happily accept your visa card ( we do not process them through paypal ).

Package URL : http://www.lagoonhost.com/shared/linux/hostinpack/dom.html

- FREE Script Transfers, FREE File Transfers, FREE Domain Transfers, FREE MYSQL Transfers
- 10 gigabytes of space- cPanel 11
- 20 gigabytes of bandwidth (More for free if needed. just ask when ordering)
- Unlimited MySQL databases
- Unlimited parked/sub/parked domains
- All other features included
- No CPU limit. Intel Quad Core X2
- 24-7, 365 day support over MSN, Tickets, AIM, X Fire, Teamspeak, Forums, Live Chat
- $4.99

MyGHosting.org, Inc. understands that there are a few key considerations when choosing your host. Support, Ping Level, and Price. We here at MyGHosting.org, Inc. are avid webmasters/web builders/gamers etc that understand the needs of the community. Many other companies set their prices high, give terrible customer support, and place many customers on 1 box to increase the lag output from the server.

To Order: Select the Standard Plan from: http://MyGHosting.org/webhosting.html

I need 1gb space and 100-150 bandwidth ...100mbit Internet Connection...cpanel ..Unlimited MySQL Databases & Domains , cron , php , php mail, zend & ion cube, backup .

I need the host for a autosurfs program .

please post the price .. i want to buy for a year.. i will pay with visa ..

I need it very fast !

we offer 5 GB and 250 GB for $14.95 monthly which would be great for you in case your site grows to be larger than you expect

more details can be found at http://www.dionhosting.com/plans.html

5 GB Space
50 GB Bandwidth
cPanel & Fantastico
24/7 Live Support & Tickets
$4.99.mo - with "50OFF" coupon, only $2.49!

10 GB Space
100 GB Bandwidth
$9.99/mo - with "50OFF" coupon, only $4.99!

www.servebyte.com

Hi HUGE,

what do you need that much bandwidth for? Are you sure you need that kind of bandwidth?

If you do you should go ahead and find a semi-dedicated server or VPS.

If you don't than just start of small and get more bandwidth later on. You can't imagine how much money you can save. Please don't make the mistake of wrongly estimating your bandwidth needs. Over 99% of the people do that and because of that they are wasting alot of money.

I know that you are much wiser than that so don't miscalculate the amount of bandwidth you need.

Back