• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need help to make money as hosting reseller

nomanali

Hi everyone!

I need your help in establishing my hosting business as a reseller. I need suggestions how i can sell my packages? What mediums should i use to get customers.

The hosting business is [over]saturated, so you need something that makes you stand out, or concentrate on a niche you're familiar with.

It's not where you advertise, it's being different than the tens of thousands of other hosts out there.

WSWD is right. But this doesn't mean there is no money to be made. If you've chosen the right reseller strategy, finding clients shouldn't be so hard. I suggest finding a web hosting provider that sells its services (including dedicated servers) and resell it. Make sure the country has a high-quality reputation, like Panama, Netherlands, US...

WSWD is right. But this doesn't mean there is no money to be made. If you've chosen the right reseller strategy, finding clients shouldn't be so hard. I suggest finding a web hosting provider that sells its services (including dedicated servers) and resell it. Make sure the country has a high-quality reputation, like Panama, Netherlands, US...
The Netherlands is pretty expensive.

Just make a deal with one of the older hosts, i uselly do.

Thanks for your replies guys. I want to target Africa and I'm looking for ways how to promote my website there.

When I signed up I never expected that but I took another look around their site and they are very open about everything, when customer service is not available, what there month to month price was and the support reps where very effective in its forum

If you are looking at a tangible data center/ service model, where are your servers physically located? Are you given a choice in location?

Always seek out the unique opportunities, which lead to uncovering the underserved markets! There's no way to compete with MegaHosting providers in marketing, but I guarantee you can offer a better service and value to your clients!

I would recommend starting by reaching out to friends and family who need hosting. It is highly likely that, in the hundreds of people that you know, that a decent number of people buy their hosting from from big brands. They'd probably love to support your budding business.

Back