1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Add your web host to our brand new web hosting directory (beta).
    Dismiss Notice

Need help to make money as hosting reseller

Discussion in 'Dedicated Server & Reseller Requests' started by nomanali, Sep 19, 2015.

1. nomanali

nomanali Member

Hi everyone!

I need your help in establishing my hosting business as a reseller. I need suggestions how i can sell my packages? What mediums should i use to get customers.

2. wswd

wswd Premium Premium Member

The hosting business is [over]saturated, so you need something that makes you stand out, or concentrate on a niche you're familiar with.

It's not where you advertise, it's being different than the tens of thousands of other hosts out there.

3. AbeloHost

AbeloHost New Member

WSWD is right. But this doesn't mean there is no money to be made. If you've chosen the right reseller strategy, finding clients shouldn't be so hard. I suggest finding a web hosting provider that sells its services (including dedicated servers) and resell it. Make sure the country has a high-quality reputation, like Panama, Netherlands, US...

4. sander k

sander k Well-Known Member NLC

The Netherlands is pretty expensive.

Just make a deal with one of the older hosts, i uselly do.

5. nomanali

nomanali Member

Thanks for your replies guys. I want to target Africa and I'm looking for ways how to promote my website there.

6. GoodSkier

GoodSkier New Member

When I signed up I never expected that but I took another look around their site and they are very open about everything, when customer service is not available, what there month to month price was and the support reps where very effective in its forum

7. Exmasters-Mark

Exmasters-Mark New Member

If you are looking at a tangible data center/ service model, where are your servers physically located? Are you given a choice in location?