• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need free reseller

GS TEAM

need a free reseller
1 or more GB space
3 or more GB bandwidth
at least 20 accounts
a domain name
cpanel and fantastico

ok ill redo this

FREE reseller is what i need
1+GB Space
3+ GB Bandwidth
at Least 20 accounts
Domain name free would be VERY NICE
and i will put ads up if you get the domain or more than i am asking

EDIT o yea
cpanel and fanastico a must

Last edited:
Is it okay if I put 1 banner ad on top, 1 skyscraper, 1 popup and 1 textlink on the bottom, and these advertisements on every page?

Also what will your site be about?

Do you want a ferrari with that too?

Shut It You Ignoramus. When You Is Asking For Something, And Someone Replies Like That, Would You Like It Ya Freak. He Wants Something, Let Him Have It Without The Nasty Comments Plzz

uzzer said:
Shut It You Ignoramus. When You Is Asking For Something, And Someone Replies Like That, Would You Like It Ya Freak. He Wants Something, Let Him Have It Without The Nasty Comments Plzz

heh. Read that. :tired2:

I've heard something like such kind of free package. No ads, but, they need you put posts in their forum, like 20 or 30 every week maybe. Anyway no free lunch, or at least no free expensive lunch :)

If you have a site with traffic (Around 700-1k day), I could offer you that. PM with traffic info. If you don't already have a site, tell me what you're planning.

You'll be required 2 adsense, and 1 activex.

Back