• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Free host, Please help me!

conkermaniac,

None of Irani or american or european people even know a simple alphabet of your language. It's not simple to undrestand!!! Why should I register with those hosts.

Also, I don't want to use remote host. Members need to write topics in farsi, not english. And "Cutecast Forum" support it very well. (It has ability to enable unicodes).

Lets resume on my needs:

20+MB Space
1 FTP Account
CGI/Perl
1GB Data Transfer
No daily CGI usage limitation

Originally posted by Shirazi
conkermaniac,

None of Irani or american or european people even know a simple alphabet of your language. It's not simple to undrestand!!! Why should I register with those hosts.

Also, I don't want to use remote host. Members need to write topics in farsi, not english. And "Cutecast Forum" support it very well. (It has ability to enable unicodes).

Lets resume on my needs:

20+MB Space
1 FTP Account
CGI/Perl
1GB Data Transfer
No daily CGI usage limitation

First of all, there is no alphabet in Chinese, and secondly, "my language" is English. :rolleyes:

The only decent CGI host that allows forums is Netfirms. If you won't accept the foreign hosts that we offer you, then you won't find a host. Every remote host accept posts in Farsi. It's just stored slightly differently in the database, but it shouldn't make a difference. The only difference is that the layout will be in English. As long as your users can figure that out, you should be fine. :)

Back