• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need cheap reseller hosting with loads of features!

www.d-o-z.co.nr

hi,
I was wondering whether I could find a reseller hosting for $10 or under a month payable via Moneybookers.com

Basically I want to start free and paid forum and webhosting.

So i was looking for unlimited space and bandwidth. and able to host 1000 Domains or so. with full cpanel or whatever good u got.

Anyone?

So i was looking for unlimited space and bandwidth. and able to host 1000 Domains or so.

I want a Dodge Viper but hey.

There's no such thing as Unlimited Space or Bandwidth. It's impossible. Unmetered is different but not logical for the price you mentioned.
If you want a serious offer then you have to make a serious request.

Yes there are hosts which give Unmetered like Qubehosting (which will start reseller in a month)

But they do not allow the use of subdomains!

I want a Dodge Viper but hey.

There's no such thing as Unlimited Space or Bandwidth. It's impossible. Unmetered is different but not logical for the price you mentioned.
If you want a serious offer then you have to make a serious request.
OK...OK not unlimited...at least 50GB space?? with 1000 domains for $10 a month??

OK...OK not unlimited...at least 50GB space?? with 1000 domains for $10 a month??

Here is my offer, which is probably cheap for what you are asking for:

50 GB of Disc Space
350 GB of Bandwidth
cPanel/WHM
Host Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Features
RV Sitebuilder

$25 USD per MOnth via PayPal, E-Gold, Mail-In or Western Union

Contact me if interested - sales @ deisehost.com

Our site: http://www.deisehost.com

Regards,
Dan

Here is my offer, which is probably cheap for what you are asking for:

50 GB of Disc Space
350 GB of Bandwidth
cPanel/WHM
Host Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Features
RV Sitebuilder

$25 USD per MOnth via PayPal, E-Gold, Mail-In or Western Union

Contact me if interested - sales @ deisehost.com

Our site: http://www.deisehost.com

Regards,
Dan
is it possible to get your plan with 1000 domains instead of unlimited and for $10 a month?

if you are looking at that much space and bandwidth, I think you should use VPS instead. And also, do you only want to use cPanel or will Directadmin suffice?

cpanel would be fine....i dont want to use anything else.

DéiseHost, why dont you accept moneybookers anymore? it says that u do on ur site! I cant have a paypal cuz its not available for my country.

Back