• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need ad help please (suggest companies?)...

So that's what you used to do for a living, huh? Or were you something else? Since you were an agent, were you ever armed, or is the word agent just a broad word? I don't know the dangers of being the type of agent you were, so I am just curious.

platinumbullet said:
So that's what you used to do for a living, huh? Or were you something else? Since you were an agent, were you ever armed, or is the word agent just a broad word? I don't know the dangers of being the type of agent you were, so I am just curious.

The problem with the Treasury Dept in the U.S. is that you could do any job you were assigned, you could be "Detailed" to the Secret Service for 3 weeks, and then go back to Criminal Investigations... then get "Detailed" again to Internal Examiner.

I have a lot of guns.... still.

Ever hear about "Drug Dealers found innocent in Crime Spree..." Type headlines...?

You think they got away with selling drugs... but they didn't.
If somehow they beat the legal system and got out of serving time for Drug Dealing... for any reason, doesn't matter.

The IRS can step in and say, ok, you sold drugs, a loophole found you not guilty, but you received Income from selling drugs.

Where's the tax due? Oh, didn't think so. 5 years at Club Fed.
Prostiution is an example as well.

You'd laugh, but I've auditted many, many prositutes Tax Returns... and they are pretty honest to the Tee.

Wow...The job sounds awesome. However, I want to become a teacher, High School History Teacher, so I don't think I'd pursue it. But, it sounds fun. Was it fun for you or did you have an early retirement because it was too stressful and you knew you could make money hosting?

I kept trying to get into the Gov't I.T. Sector and kept getting "Detailed" in and out of different groups.

Actually majored in Finance in College.

We already destroyed his post, which kind of answered ALL of his tax concerns indirectly anyway.

IM's only in the evening.

Okay...thanks for the tax lesson.

My neighbor actually works for the IRS.

But still, minors have to pay taxes? I thought for sure they didn't....

Darthvadersmaster said:
Okay...thanks for the tax lesson.

My neighbor actually works for the IRS.

But still, minors have to pay taxes? I thought for sure they didn't....

14 and Older. Under 14 it's the parents responsibility.

Darthvadersmaster said:
:confused4

You asking me??? Dude, I've got no idea! I'm not even out of high school :eek:

neither am i

i went to hotscript.com and searched for an ad system. i found a good one where banners expire after a certain number of clicks/hits/ or whatever u want. this way u can run ur own ad system and only get the banner YOU want :)

If you are a minor then no program will really accept you as you will most probably be breaking all of their TOS.

Darthvadersmaster said:
:confused4

You asking me??? Dude, I've got no idea! I'm not even out of high school :eek:

Back