• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need ad help please (suggest companies?)...

*sigh* Unfortunetly, my parents refuse to let me use Google AdSense because they don't want to get into tax issues...so, I realize my mission to be nearly impossible, but I'm out to find somewhere that pays me to display targeted text-ads (like google and yahoo), but requires no tax information. Please don't lecture me about this, I know what I'm asking is stupid, but I shall do so never the less.

If you can help, please do :D

But you or your parents are still required to file it in your taxes.

If I paypal you $1, its taxable. Doesn't matter who the firm is.

I realize this, but for some reason, they don't. As long as I don't have to fill out tax info, they'll be happy.

Remember, parents don't always make sense ;)

Darthvadersmaster said:
I realize this, but for some reason, they don't. As long as I don't have to fill out tax info, they'll be happy.

Remember, parents don't always make sense ;)

Try bidvertiser.com then. I dont think they require an SSN.

Tell your parents "Good Luck"

BTW I'm a retired Treasury Agent for the U.S. ;) ..seriously..

I thought that the IRS doesn't step in for taxes on anything under 600...Maybe I am wrong there, but for 1 dollar, I doubt there'd be any tax possible. What's your tax bracket? Doesn't quite make sense...

platinumbullet said:
I thought that the IRS doesn't step in for taxes on anything under 600...Maybe I am wrong there, but for 1 dollar, I doubt there'd be any tax possible. What's your tax bracket? Doesn't quite make sense...

$1 is taxable income.

Darthvadersmaster said:
If only they would pay to minors...under 18 don't have to pay taxes do they?

What kind of world do we live in? You scare me. Please don't run this country.

Of course we pay taxes. When you get a job, guess where some of the money goes! Hottweelz...Do you know the information on tax brackets? Like, the percentages for each bracket? I understand that $1 is taxable, but do you agents really go on the prowl for people that give $1? I get $100 for my birthday from my Dad, does that mean I have to now give some of that to the government?

platinumbullet said:
Of course we pay taxes. When you get a job, guess where some of the money goes! Hottweelz...Do you know the information on tax brackets? Like, the percentages for each bracket? I understand that $1 is taxable, but do you agents really go on the prowl for people that give $1? I get $100 for my birthday from my Dad, does that mean I have to now give some of that to the government?

Federally, $1- $35,00o (I believe is 15%) then up and onward from there.

$100 from your dad is a gift, you didn't perform a service for it.

Immediately families can give eachother gifts, such as $100, all the way up to $60k tax free.

Yes the really do. If you made $1, you owe 15 cents. Ignore the 3 year rule, that .15 cents becomes $10 with interest and penalties.

Ignore the $10, ten years later it becomes $2500.

50 years later, from the original $1 you made when you were 15 years old. You now owe the Government $175,000 dollars.

Will you get caught, probably not. Can you? Absolutely.

Ah, but the minute I start offering a service, I have to pay taxes. How do they traffic it? Do they get a report of every paypal transaction?

platinumbullet said:
Ah, but the minute I start offering a service, I have to pay taxes. How do they traffic it? Do they get a report of every paypal transaction?

If google gives you $100 (mininum payout)

They of course are writing off that $100 on their taxes.

Who are they writing it off to?

"We paied $100 to ...so an so, SSN# xxx-xx-xxxx"

IRS Say's let's check and see if Google is lying...

So and so didn't claim it... now we investigate... Did Google lie? Or did So and so lie...

Chances are Google wouldn't lie... their consequences are much worse than if you lied.

Probably the biggest issue, teenagers have about "Running a webhosting business"

No one reads Pub 17 from IRS Publications.

Yeah. Does the IRS traffic every transaction or do they look over smaller things? Something I heard is that the IRS cannot know about money you put into the bank. Or, something like that...:/ Assuming someone got paid under the books, how doesn't the IRS catch on?

platinumbullet said:
Yeah. Does the IRS traffic every transaction or do they look over smaller things? Something I heard is that the IRS cannot know about money you put into the bank. Or, something like that...:/ Assuming someone got paid under the books, how doesn't the IRS catch on?

HAHA, they can't know? DO you know what a 1099-INT is? If it doesn't sound right, it's probably not...

IRS knows ALL

Back