• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a very simple host

ashtray

I've been searching, searching, and yes, seraching some more for a suitable host. Compared to most people, I need almost nothing. What I need is:

-At least 20mb space
-No POP-UPS or BANNER links. No ads, text-link, or button is fine.
-I don't even need CGI or PHP or any of that stuff.
-When uploading files, I can't have just 5 files to upload at a time. 20 is fine, I guess.
-GIF, BMP, JPG files need to be supported.
-Need to be a little lenient - see, I'm going to have a graphics website (a "dolling" website if you will) that has "bases" that you draw clothes on...the bases are naked (but really don't show anything provacative...the contour is there though) and many websites don't allow these.

See, that's all I need...I can't believe how hard it is to find a site with simple requests like those. So, anyone know of a site which offers these things?:confused5

there are so many sites that make those lame dolls...

and what you're asking for is a lot, as no ads on a host means it will go 'bye-bye'.

Your best bet would be to go with something like

coolfreepages.com or portland.co.uk...

Yeah. It worked after few hours. Anyway, i thought it was instant sign-up, do me a favour, please delete it, i was just testing it.

Last edited:
Try United hosting, it offers 15 mb space, and requires a small button. FTP supported. Pretty Cool! Even has cgi and SSI if u need it later on. no cpanel.

United.co.uk I think... is that correct?

Back