• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a Dedicated Lineage2 Server

JelZo

I need a dedicated server for an affordable price, stats:
Dual Xeon
80-200GB HD
2-4GB RAM
100Mbit/s

Please reply a.s.a.p.
I need the server setup in 1-5 days.

200$ max :eek:
But i u have a good server for some more, just tell and ill talk it over with the owner...

Last edited:
By chance would this server be used for a Private L2 server? or private "shard" which in most MMORPG cases is illegal, like the ever popular Winter's Roar EQ server which was taken down by SONY themselves after the server hit the 400 user mark.

Dual Xeon 2.4Ghz
1024MB RAM
120GB Hard Drive
1,000GB Transfer
$200/month $20 Setup

Dual Xeon 3.06Ghz
1024MB RAM
120GB Hard Drive
1,000GB Transfer
$220/month $20 Setup

All servers come with the following addons/services:

- 5 Usable IP Addresses
- 99.9% Network Uptime Guarantee
- FREE APC Remote Reboot Port
- Full Root Access
100Mbps Switch Port
- Choice of OS: CentOS, Fedora Core, FreeBSD, Windows Server 2003/XP Pro**

Test IP To Ping: 64.34.60.1

Location of Servers: New York City
Datacenter: Peer1
We fully own the hardware and have a few Cabinets in peer1.

You can contact me on msn
or email me at Carr @ lpservers.com or
email sales @ lpservers.com

Found the loop hole for this, the server isn't free. Your allowed to download a "test" server, which exactly according to the website be run though them and they have full control. so basicly it isn't legal to host a playable private server for lineage2 server. As the Terms of use says. So unless you are running your test server for them, lineage2.com does not offer you a full game server for legal play.

7. OFFICIAL SERVICE

NC Interactive has designed Lineage II for play only as offered by NC Interactive at the Web Site. You agree to play Lineage II only as offered by NC Interactive at the Web Site and not through any other means. You agree not to use any hardware or software, including but not limited to third party tools, or any other method of support which may in any way influence or advantage your use of the Service which is not authorized by NC Interactive, including but not limited to the use of ‘bots’ and/or any other method by which the Service may be played automatically without human input. You further agree not to create or provide any other means through which Lineage II may be played by others, as through server emulators. You acknowledge that you do not have the right to create, publish, distribute, create derivative works from or use any software programs, utilities, applications, emulators or tools derived from or created for Lineage II, except that you may use the Software to the extent expressly permitted by this Agreement. You may not take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You may not sell or auction any Lineage II accounts, characters, items, coin or copyrighted material.

If you can provide a cd, we can host it for your immediately. Contact me directly so we can talk further about this.

They are illegal in the since that the Agreement you agree to says that you will not modify any game files and you will not play on any 3rd party programs including emulation. Now many may claim that its legal since lineage2 allows you to download the whole game, but as long as you edit the server file to join a private server, it's illegal to the company. There are however many lineage 2 servers out there, because the server file was leaked, which is what happened to games like RO, unless lineage2.com says you can play/advertises theses sites, or says we don't care. Illegal.

No, You don't need to edit the game file because you only edit C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
and bind serverhost with other l2-server ip.
So you don't edit the game,This file was made by Microsoft Windows^^

still don't understand

Still don't understand.How do you create a lineage2 server ?:confused4 :confused4 :confused4

Hello,

We can offer you these 3 configurations.

All with a
FREE 48HRS TRIAL
FREE MONTH

D-440
---------
Dual Core Pentium D 2.8Ghz
1GB RAM
Dual 160GB SATA drives
1500GB Bandwidth

Free Setup
$149/month

D-860