• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Myacen

Is Myacen any good?

• Yes, it rox...

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • It's aight...

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • It sux...

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • I don't know...

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm about to sign up for Myacen as well... but i'm curious if anybody here has experience with their Ecommerce and Platinum packages? How is the bandwidth/load at that kind of traffic?

Look what you said: "Myacen rocks! 2checkout.com sucks..."

You were referring to myacen.com as a credit-card processing company because you said that 2checkout.com sucks and 2checkout.com is a credit-card processing company.

Myacen rocks! f2s.com sucks... makes more sense.

Originally posted by szr
Look what you said: "Myacen rocks! 2checkout.com sucks..."

You were referring to myacen.com as a credit-card processing company because you said that 2checkout.com sucks and 2checkout.com is a credit-card processing company.
What he said makes perfect sense.

Myacen is great, while their credit card processing company, 2checkout, sucks.

Originally posted by Phrozen

I totally agree :D, it's a good idea that we should now switch to worldpay.

He never said that and where do you get Myacen is great, while their credit card processing company, 2checkout, sucks. from this Myacen rocks! 2checkout.com sucks...:confused:

Originally posted by szr
He never said that and where do you get Myacen is great, while their credit card processing company, 2checkout, sucks. from this Myacen rocks! 2checkout.com sucks...:confused:
Let's try it a little slower now, shall we?

"Myacen rocks!" meaning they are great

"2checkout sucks" They are a credit card processing company. They suck.

Was that really so hard to understand? :rolleyes:

What's wrong with you? You don't understand something, I explain it to you and you're calling me an idiot? ROTFLMAO

You better think about that one again.

What's wrong with you? You don't understand something, I explain it to you and you're calling me an idiot? ROTFLMAO

You better think about that one again.
You just called yourself an idiot because I never said that you were ROTFLMAO.

ROTFLMAO

szr, do you know what an implication is? ROTFLMAO

Last edited:
ROTFLMAO this board has a bunch of babies... fighting over what a person said and who's an idiot...

;) I do agree with Phrozen tho...;)

Last edited:
Can we drop it already? The point of the post (expanded explanation) was that the host is good but the payment processor they use isn't. That's it, nothing else, we can hopefully move on now...

Back