• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Myacen

Is Myacen any good?

• Yes, it rox...

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • It's aight...

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • It sux...

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • I don't know...

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi, i'm new in this forum. I read almost all of the forumers said that MyAcen is good. I want to move my site to a new host and i'm thinking of MyAcen. Is MyAcen a real web hosting or just a reseller?

Originally posted by soyuz
Hi, i'm new in this forum. I read almost all of the forumers said that MyAcen is good. I want to move my site to a new host and i'm thinking of MyAcen. Is MyAcen a real web hosting or just a reseller?

Myacen owns their own servers and the servers are hosted at RackShack datacenter at Houstan, Texas

Thanks Daniel ;)

I will host with MyAcen then. They offers a great package with at great prices that suits my budget.:D

Originally posted by Daniel

Myacen owns their own servers and the servers are hosted at RackShack datacenter at Houstan, Texas
Technically they don't own the servers, they just lease them, but no, they aren't resellers.

Originally posted by Warp

Why does that matter??? If you do not like to go with resellers, why not?

later,

Nothing's matter.

Only as i know, resellers don't have a good service and have a bad customer support especially in my country :D

Hi,

A reseller's support can be as good as or better than their parent host. They are likely to have less customers so can produce more intensive suuport.

Plus if their parent host is available 24/7 then they can get answers very quickly.

Originally posted by Phrozen
Technically they don't own the servers, they just lease them, but no, they aren't resellers.

oh..I thought they own their servers and just have them at RackShack.

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
FYI, you can become a reseller at myacen. :p

If i want to to host my client's sites, which is better, i put them in my account or i become a reseller?

If i put them in my space, i saw in MyAcen's site, they don't accept multiple domain in one account.

Back