• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Myacen raised prices!

That's because they bought a few more servers:

Client forums [Robert@Myacen]:

Well,

We are about to put some new servers online out of rackshack, and from now pricing has increased. We have had alot of pressures from resellers to raise pricing also and this has been done. Current clients will not be affected at all, just new clients....

This will mean better things for all of you, we are not increasing the prices for financial gain, but we cannot sustain providing costs as low as we were providing with rackshack.

I know some people may leave on this decision, but I think new servers, better quality bandwidth, more tech support staff will make Myacen a force to reckon with over the next few months.

Yeah I agree they aren't doing it for financial gain... they are doing it support themselves and serve their customers better.

it's about time that they've started to charge monthly.. i've been waiting ages...

EDIT: damn. they are well out of my budget... ah well....

Originally posted by stu
it's about time that they've started to charge monthly.. i've been waiting ages...

Well you got it now.... I support this move because it will support financial stability within the company.

dang.. I thought they were always on yearly plans...

wish i found out a couple months back.. ah well...

Originally posted by Giancarlo

I didn't notice this even yesturday on their site. It was always yearly.
They mainly offered yearly plans, but if you read closer you would also have noticed that they did offer monthly options.

Originally posted by Bruce
They mainly offered yearly plans, but if you read closer you would also have noticed that they did offer monthly options.

Oh.... I guess they just did away with their yearly plans just now.

No. You're not a client/moderator/administrator, therefore you do not have the permissions to view the thread. ;)

To reiterate what Bruce just said:

The new prices are on the main page.

The thread discussing them is in one of the clients-only forum.

I've been try to get robert to raise prices slightly for about a month now ...:biggrin2:

Even though i'm on a low budget ... i would rather pay that little bit extra and get a service which is beyond excellant for as long as i need hosting .. than get a service excellant for a few months before robert dies of lack of sleep and overworked and too many clients per server :classic2:

Also : maybe with the price increase it will mean more staff to support the massivily growing client base .. and maybe make the growing pains hurt less so to speak ;)

Robert knows my views ... :)

Keep the excellant services up :)

That's exactly my point. We wan't to offer great services, great support and great prices. Our plans are still very good compared to other hosts.

I was hoping full support from current clients. This will mean better things for all of you, we are not increasing the prices for financial gain, but we cannot sustain providing costs as low as we were providing with rackshack.

I know some people may leave on this decision, but I think new servers, better quality bandwidth, more tech support staff will make Myacen a force to reckon with over the next few months.

Thanks for the continued support guys :)

$5.95 ~= AU$12

Very affordable :)

I was paying AU$30 per month with another WHP.

Keep up the good work Robert :)

Back