• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My Room

Yeah...I need more boys. I need them to paint my house, mow my 4 acres of lawn, take out garbage, feed the dogs and horses...etc,etc. I got something better than candy....both Xbox and PS2 with all releases for both...and a 36 inch flat screen digital trinitron TV with full theatre surround sound with boom speakers in 6 places around the room :D

I dont think I have to worry about Gian resisting, but he doesnt have to worry about me taking him... you are a him right?

Last edited:
Originally posted by Giancarlo

Yeah... *pulls out MP-5 SMG when webdude tries to throw me in his van*

Mmmm.... I think not! :D :p

:rolleyes:

I would prefer you use a Pump Action Shotgun :classic2:

Originally posted by Webdude
Yeah...I need more boys. I need them to paint my house, mow my 4 acres of lawn, take out garbage, feed the dogs and horses...etc,etc. I got something better....both Xbox and PS2 with all releases for both...and a 36 inch flat screen digital trinitron TV with full theatre surround sound with boom speakers in 6 places around the room :D

Sign me up :classic2:

Originally posted by cdudeuk18

I would prefer you use a Pump Action Shotgun :classic2:

Nah... the MP-5 is unmatched. I mean it... if some weirdo was trying to kidnap me, he would running with fear.

Anyways, Webdude... none of your little tricks fool me! :D

Attachments

• _mp5left.jpg
    _mp5left.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 19

Nah... the MP-5 is unmatched. I mean it... if some weirdo was trying to kidnap me, he would running with fear.

Anyways, Webdude... none of your little tricks fool me! :D

Nice gun :)

Originally posted by Webdude
Umm, that was just the kid's little gameroom...they arent allowed in my living room.

How old are your kids :confused2

I'm not really a kid anyway :)

i'm 14 ... but i don't consider myself as a boy ... neither do i act in such a way ....

Anyways ...

I've always wanted to move to either Aussie or the US :classic2:

They are very lucky to have a parent whereby money isn't a problem :)

but i hope you have good plans just incase anything goes wrong ...and i hope you spend alot of time with em ...

I aint rich .. but i'm pretty happy .... the only real problem i have ... is i'm my location .... i can make money myself :classic2:

heh...I am far from rich. I just dont waste money. I want something and I save up for it instead of drinking or eating out, and anything else.

Oh I remember that... scared the shit out of me when I first saw it and had my speakers turned up. But Trenzy, that really isn't your room.... this thread is for serious. :D
it is my room, meow stalked into it and took a video and I came out invisible and screamed :D

No, it was the real thing. Very juicy and tender. Not at all woody like Daniel. ogre2

Back