• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My Room

Originally posted by cheatpark
Its a lot bigger than mine by the looks of it.

Yeah it is pretty large... but that is one thing I don't like about it. I have to keep a can of Roach Poison in my room, because roaches love it up there. Despite this, it is very nice. Has a gas heater too.

heres what my setup used to look like, ill post my newest picture once i finsih cleaning my room

Attachments

• setup.jpg
    setup.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 78
Here's my computer room. It currently houses 11 computers on a cable connection. I'm in the process of moving my computer room to another room within my house (next to my bedroom). That will be my New computer room.

Attachments

• comp1.jpg
    comp1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 87
11 computers??? Damn...I only have 5 computers. 2 are hooked up to my dsl connection and the other 3 are in a storage room in the garage.

I can't take a picture of my computer room right now since I don't have a camera.

I only have one computer. I am thinking of building another one, which will be much slower, for my older games that don't run in Win2k. I'd probably put Win98 on that one.

In my house there are three desktop computers, one is my dad's, one is mine, and one is my brother's. My dad has a Sony Vaio Laptop too, but that belongs to the US Government.

Originally posted by Daniel
11 computers??? Damn...I only have 5 computers. 2 are hooked up to my dsl connection and the other 3 are in a storage room in the garage.

I can't take a picture of my computer room right now since I don't have a camera.

Working for a computer store has it's advantage. Out of the 11 computers, 5 are old (amd 450's or p1 133s). The rest are 800mhz and up.

Originally posted by robert

Working for a computer store has it's advantage. Out of the 11 computers, 5 are old (amd 450's or p1 133s). The rest are 800mhz and up.

Oh I see... I really only need one...

I do however have a large room with a bunch of old parts in it.

Sometimes, older parts are better than newer parts. Take Windows XP for instance, having a new computer and XP is awesome, but sometimes XP works better on an older system since the hardware (such as 56k modems) have been around longer and getting the drivers is easier.

And sometimes having an older machine means you can run older games. (That is if you have an older OS, like Win95 or Win98)

[edit]
copy-and-paste links into browser
[/edit]

My tiny room, compared to GC's:
http://www.spacetowns.com/phoenix553/room1.jpg
http://www.spacetowns.com/phoenix553/room2.jpg

The computer i'm using at this moment (my parents')
http://www.spacetowns.com/phoenix553/comp.jpg

They are all low-quality because my digital cam stinks. They are also between 48 and 80 kb each. I forget how big exactly, though.

[edit2]
Thats a portable CD player case, with one in it (duh) (the yellow thing) and not a purse (goes to you psychos who may think otherwise. :cool: )
[/edit2]

Last edited:
Back