• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

my radio

Ah, I see. Heheheh, well my friend, you have a little problem why it won't work and I know why!

Ok, according to the IP you gave is usually that IP means you are somewhere were a router is being used therefore you need to open up the port on the router. How you say? I dunno, depends. Or you are on some kind of internet network that uses a gateway, i don't know that, but that is why no one can connect to your music.

Originally posted by roblev
Ah, I see. Heheheh, well my friend, you have a little problem why it won't work and I know why!

Ok, according to the IP you gave is usually that IP means you are somewhere were a router is being used therefore you need to open up the port on the router. How you say? I dunno, depends. Or you are on some kind of internet network that uses a gateway, i don't know that, but that is why no one can connect to your music.

What the?

I'm just gonna get on my other ISP to see if that works :confused2

LAH, I had problem connecting to yours. Did you turn off your connection after you've gone to sleep?

Bah, murat, you suck! :devious2:

[EDIT]
Oh, it finally works for you too? :biggrin2:

I had mine on all night with about 10 people on and it's still on. I'm thankful for that mute button.

64.223.209.206:8888

Originally posted by murat
oh, now it works for me ,too
but whats that for music ?? is that arabic ?

What? Good Charlotte? LOL You probably mean Sermon by Drowning Pool -- nah, its not arabic! :D

lex why i suck ?
akalon but system of a down is something from armenia iam right ? (there music really sucks)

Originally posted by murat
lex why i suck ?
akalon but system of a down is something from armenia iam right ? (there music really sucks)

System of a Down? Where'd you pull that one from? I said "Sermon by Drowning Pool". :D

System of a Down are american but have an armenian background, yeah.

murat, that was a reply to your "doesn't work" post. I added the [EDIT] part after I saw your "oh, now it works for me ,too" post.

system of a down is in your sig
system of a down sucks
i like d12

btw my radio is on again:

:cool: 172.179.204.250:8888 :cool:

Back