• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

my radio

I saw you. Odd. Too bad one can't broadcast and listen to another station at the same time.

This's cool. We can have like our own broadcasting network. :p

Originally posted by meow
Too bad one can't broadcast and listen to another station at the same time.
You can. Just click the mute button on the mycaster program and then listen to a station with winamp.

First it looked like I was connected and it downloaded something but no sound. Tried again and than I couldn't connect. :confused:

Originally posted by meow
First it looked like I was connected and it downloaded something but no sound. Tried again and than I couldn't connect. :confused:
thats the problem. when you can't connect, that time I closed the app.

AH! Murat I love you!!

Whenever you want to listen to LAH's DJ mix (if it's playing) the tune into 203.145.131.79:9191

This kicks ---!

BTW I couldn't connect to any of the mentioned ip's

Prolly because we are off line, not playing any more or our IP has changed. Do you have a static IP? :confused:

I'll broadcast dirty duck pr0n for 10 minutes so you can test (then I'm off). Here goes: http://213.67.120.2 ;)

I'll ping you to death... :D
You have cable? I don't have static but I seem to get the same a lot. Not good really.

Yup I have cable. I had a firewall installed, had some fun seeing who's pinging...useful during code-red and nimda atacks but now it doesn't do anything. So i removed it

The one I have slows my computer too much. Must look for something more lightweight. :confused2

Back