• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My PortFolio

themoose

Sup, Recoil here.
NLC
Just launched my new portfolio and I need your opinions on it.

www.mportfolio.info

its supposed to be simple yet effective. Has it come accross like this?

Suggestions and CONSTRUCTIVE critisism welcome :)

thanks

-tm

:spider::spider::spider:

Very nice:)
I dont beleave you made all those websites:eek2:
I think it's wide enough, but i do think it needs a header.
And i think it would look nicer if the photos of the sites, had a 1px border:)
Other then that very nice job!

*edit* 700th post! :banana:

Last edited:
Garfield+ said:
Very nice:)
I dont beleave you made all those websites:eek2:
I think it's wide enough, but i do think it needs a header.
And i think it would look nicer if the photos of the sites, had a 1px border:)
Other then that very nice job!

Believe it or not, T.M. does alot of stuff you wouldn't believe. :S

For example, you wouldn't beleive that T.M. can put his hand in his mouth and make his index finger come out of his nose, however I have seen it be done.

Anyway, the site looks great, it's fast loading and looks very nice.

I think it's simple and nice. I kinda feel that there is too much white, though. It would, in my opinion, look nicer of the left and right borders were a light grey (maybe #ddd), the content background was a very light grey (maybe #f9f9f9) and the background was white.

Wouldnt it be better if the two columns were side by side instead of one above the other that make a really long page?

well, i know you dont want to hear it bro, and i know you HATE IE, but you sites need to look the same in both IE an FF. as much as it may pain you, IE is still a browser that is used more than any other, so it is good to test in it too. in FF, it looks great. in ie, it looks terrible. once you fix it, it will be a great site. :D

As jster said, FF has a different way of coding. IE may show position: absolute (or whatever it was) but FF certainly won't. (Or was it the other way? :S)

Back