• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

my poor sister

Originally posted by MN-Carl
American Football is kind of a combo of Football and Rugby.

How exactly is American football like soccer (football) :confused:

is it just me or most kids in this forum are naughty?

I don't remember getting into any fight when I was in highschool.

I never so much as witnessed one. I don't know, the more I read here, the more I appreciate what I sheltered life I've led.

Originally posted by Dusty
I never so much as witnessed one.
Really? Wow.

I've never been directly involved in any fights because it's not exactly my idea of entertainment or whatever, but fights here are a daily thing.

The only bad thing about that is the fact that they tend to make the national news more often then they should.

Originally posted by Nick

It isn't. These people must have never seen a football game ever. :confused2

The only thing even remotely like soccer is the field goal, but then again, that's by no means the focus of the game. And even when you do kick a field goal, you've got a guy holding the ball for you and you're trying to kick it upwards, and there's no goalie up there to block the ball either. :p

I was just correcting what he said... :rolleyes:

Just thought I would add also: I don't see how American Football is like Football, however it is "kind of" like Rugby. I actually prefer playing Football to Rugby but from what I have seen of American Football I would prefer to play Rugby more than it.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's great, if you want to be a mindless sheep. Don't leech on to people just to look cool or keep a "reputation". That's lame.

I know it was ages ago; but well said. ---- popularity. Seriously, who wants to be one of those brats at the mall with 3 friends all wearing the same outfit? God I hate shopping on Saturday now. :rolleyes:

Back