• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

my poor sister

syd

NLC
NLC
she's being transfered to a new school, over a 1/2 hour away now. she got threatened by a bunch of east indian girls (anyone who knows east indian girls KNOWS they are a vicious bunch) and now she just, can't go back to school anymore!

and I get stuck driving her every morning at 6am... whoo hoo.

Originally posted by trenzterra
Poor? 6am is considered quite late.

Let me guess... you don't close a video store at 2am every other night.

My sleep schedule is 3am-noon.

Originally posted by syd
Let me guess... you don't close a video store at 2am every other night.

My sleep schedule is 3am-noon.
my mum sleeps at 4am everyday. you can sleep after fetching your sis you know.

Trenz, you are far too young and live in a location with far more strict rules for stuff like this to understand. No one here gets up at 6 am when they can get up at 7.

anyway, no offense to syd, but I definitely feel a lot worse for her sister. What did she do to deserve all that?

Hello,

Its funny how the "bullies" get to stay and the "bullied" leave :rolleyes:.

That kind of happend with me... however I just left school... and didn't re-locate... but hey :rolleyes:. Anyhow.. Trenz, your really showing your age these past few weeks with your comments. Read more and think before you comment on such like topics.

i had to go to school by bus, the way was 45min, school started 7.10 so i had to wake up around 6, too

Originally posted by is0lized
I don't see anything wrong with trenz posts, I guess i'm just stupid.

i'm glad you said that cause i didn't get that comment either..but i may just be biased cause i would automatically like anyone with THAT avatar :D :D

so when u go to a new school, i always believe its good to make a good first impression.. look confident and hang arnd the more 'popular' kids straight away u'll be fine..but if ur shy and quiet ur first few days, other kids will take advantage of it...

Sorry if I sounded like it was more MY problem - I definently feel worse for her.

Apparently she talked about one behind their back, causing this whole gang-fight thing. She is probably guilty, but this is silly. So she's going to a new school next week.

that's bullshit! I mean, it makes sense based on where you live and the times and all that, but c'mon, people talk about other people behind their backs all the time. That's horrible. I hope your sister does really well at her new school. Good enough to someday have those other girls names on her payroll :devious2:

face it guys, gilrs are pure bitches to eachother, especially when they're in school...syd, tell your sister from me (although it sounds cheesy, its very true) - one door closes another one opnes

Originally posted by netnexus
so when u go to a new school, i always believe its good to make a good first impression.. look confident and hang arnd the more 'popular' kids straight away u'll be fine..

Yeah, that's great, if you want to be a mindless sheep. Don't leech on to people just to look cool or keep a "reputation". That's lame.

Originally posted by netnexus
but if ur shy and quiet ur first few days, other kids will take advantage of it...

Only if you let them... If you can't beat them... arrange to have them beaten :devious2:.

Originally posted by Nick
Only if you let them... If you can't beat them... arrange to have them beaten :devious2:.
Of course a punch to the jaw has always worked for me. I was on the receiving end of one in 3rd grade. But it wasn't for that reason.

Originally posted by n7of9
syd, tell your sister from me (although it sounds cheesy, its very true) - one door closes another one opnes

If you knew what schools are like in this area, you'd know that it's just this one school which is full of hindu gangs. The others are fine.

She is not a "bully target" - it's just some punk --- bitches.

Originally posted by syd
If you knew what schools are like in this area, you'd know that it's just this one school which is full of hindu gangs. The others are fine.

I know what those schools are like. In my highschool there were east indian gangs and indian gangs. You piss off and you got the wole entire population on your back.

A good friend of mine teaches at a school in surrey. you can image how many of those types of gangs are there

Originally posted by syd

My old school was like that, bunch of punks and bullies.....fights every day in the hallway.....police walking around with drug dogs searching lockers....cameras watching everything....

Originally posted by Gayowulf
I know what those schools are like. In my highschool there were east indian gangs and indian gangs. You piss off and you got the wole entire population on your back.

Let's not forget the "cousins".

Back