• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My new vBulletin (W19) Skin with MP3 Player ;)

iiPanel

Hey guys,

I am about to release the second new vbulletin skin which I finished just yesterday. This skin comes with an integrated MP3 Player.

Please take a look and let me know what you think :) :

http://iigfx.net/forums

It looks awesome, but there seems to be a bug. Is it just me? The forum title "Assistance and Inquiries" is in red while other forum titles are in white.

Great job though.

Nice, but it may be a little thin and some of the gradients within the tables seem to be upside down, which can be nice when used correctly, but in this case it just hurts my eyes. Otherwise, it is very good!

wow, thanks for your nice feedback people :p

@ SubjectW, thanks for the suggestion, I have already released it for sale here

@ Kwek, no that is just a normal HTML which I applied to the title of this category, which now I got rid of! :)

@ Paul White, the gradients are supposed to be like that, they were made upside down for each different column

@ thebestwebhosting, the mp3 itself is a ready made one, just had to integrate it into my skin correctly

@ Galaxy-Host, that is helpful and I will surly check them out

Would love to hear more feedback,
keep it coming

i like the design and colors. I'm not 100% on board with the alternating cell patterns, I feel like my eye is going all over the page. I would do maybe every other row in alternating patterns but not every cell different

@ Avail thanks for your comments, I will keep them on mind for my upcoming skins!

Regarding FWS, you think its a good idea to go and ask Peo? or there is no point? I really cant find that thread Colin, please link me

Back