• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My Friend Need Nice Hosting Server

desitalk said:
My Friend Need 5 gb webspace and 20gb b/w

he will pay 2 usd per month

any chance for get webhosting?
:welcome:

Very slim unless he goes for monkeys. A decent host will be looking at $4 and above.

desitalk said:

any chance for get webhosting?:welcome:

Checkout the webhosting offers, you might find a cheap plan in there for your needs.

Potential customers who want the world for pennies really need to educate themselves. How the hell is a hosting provider suppose to cover thier expenses, provide support etc etc with $2/month plans? Not to mention transaction fees so in reality your really left with less then $2/month.

**excuse my venting**

desitalk said:

any chance for get webhosting?
:welcome:

If you want an unstable host that will probably go out of business in a few months then, yes, you have a chance.

desitalk said:
any chance for get webhosting?:welcome:
You'll waste more money trying out hosts that are desperate for customers and will probably disappear overnight at that price than you would have spent on proper hosting. Look at spending $10 or more per month. :)

Last edited:
For 2 bucks a month, we would be making money for paypal and our cc processor. We tend to recently ignore for request that are less than 5 bucks a month.

One BigMac Trio per month less and you'll be able to afford decent hsoting.
And you'll be healthier.

Back