• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My Free BBS - Free PhpBB & IpB Forum Hosting [-No Limits-]

MarkK

Hello!

At My Free BBS, We host your forum for free! Currently we host Invision Power Board and PhpBB. Both include over 100 Skins and over 10 languages (wich can also be added on request)
If you are looking for a free forum hosting solution, please surf on over to www.myfreebbs.com and sign up for yours today!

Thanks,
Mark K

Features:
100+ Templates
Your own smilies
Your own style
Your own avatars
Unlimited Avatar & smilie uploads
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unmetered Diskspaced

I still don't get it, why do people keep giving out these weird mforum accounts?

It is just a waste of time if you ask me... when they could just get a file manager and not allow access to the conf_global.php / MySQL.php files.

Unless there are even more security risks like the MySQL tables themselves. Because if there are, then you aren't doing that great in security. :p

DarkBlood said:
I still don't get it, why do people keep giving out these weird mforum accounts?

It is just a waste of time if you ask me... when they could just get a file manager and not allow access to the conf_global.php / MySQL.php files.

Unless there are even more security risks like the MySQL tables themselves. Because if there are, then you aren't doing that great in security. :p

Ow hello you again, bored once again?
Instead of wasting our time and your own, code such a program..
then you may come back and nag us.

Yeah well, I made a file listing script, but now I have yet to add File managing properties... as well as MySQL backend. :p

Code:
if ($file !== "conf_global.php" || $file !== "MySQL.php") {

// Do file stuff here. :P

}

that would be part of this all wonder script my friend.

Sorry for the late reply, it has been back up for several days now.
We where moving to a new server for better performance.

DarkBlood, if you ever finish your 'all wonder script' let the rest of the world know.. untill then there's not a good alternative.

How do you give out "free" IPB forums? Unless its 1.2 or below. If I'm not mistaken you have to have a license for each IPB 1.3 board you make and up, no?

1.3 is free to be used but 2.0.x isnt ,the 1.3 , can be upped in the fantastico area so i dont think its illegal to host those

Really? Because on my friends host Fuitadnet, and on Xigna the company that I got my stuff from, removed IPB refering to it being illegal to use freely now..Right then, I am wrong. A friend checked this out for me, sorry.;)

Last edited:
Back