• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My First Design

You have quite some talent. Keep up the good work, maybe make the menu fonts a bit smaller and resize the page as it doesn't fit properly in 1024X768

I just added a script that will detect your resolution, and forward you to the proper layout. There are 2 layouts (same thing but different sizes) that will work for anything with a height under 960, and those with heights over 960. I also edited the nav, making the font smaller. Thanks for the compliments and suggestions!!! Please keep them coming seeing as this is my first design :D

Thanks man :D. I think i might want to sell this site, but I don't know who would want to buy. haha. Any takers?? I may want to start a company since I see people like it. Any suggestions of how to start one?

Why don't you become a freelance designer? You certainly have the designing capabilities. :)

id probably have a sneaky gradient going into the body colour, make it appear not quite as squarish and youll be onto a winner.

just looks brilliant..but it wud be more interesting to c ur subpages.add the links. Homepage is fantastic. Do u do freelance designig?

hey it looks excellent. u r a pretty good designer?do u wnt to outsorce ur skill?r u freelancing webdesigning?

thanks for the praise guys :D
i actually don't do any designing (just for fun). if anyone would like to request a design from me, just PM me with an idea or something and a price range and I can see what I can do.

great job, but you do need to sort something surrounding resolutions. javascript resolution detection is the work of the devil and my display still makes it seem a bit small. anyway, very good stuff - you certainly have talent!

hmmm...what resolution do you use?? everything over a height of 760 should be fine. unless you use 800X600 (which im pretty sure every website looks terrible in) then i dunno. maybe its time to get a new computer :D ha. but thanks

Back