• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MSN IM virus?

cowax

Nice Shot
NLC
I just got IMed by a buddy saying this:

"*****ALERT***** if somebody called tribe_54@hotmail.com adds you to your msn, don't accept it. Its a virus. Tell everyone on your msn because if somebody on your list adds them, YOU get the virus too. Copy and paste this to everyone AND FAST..."

Anyone else get this?

WebCash said:
its fake i have had it before there are many versions i add everyone every time and say hi

I sorta figured this, but it came from someone I would think would know better. Oh well.

jmiller,
MSN IM 6.1+ has a feature called Net Phone, which allows you to call people with typing in the user's phone/IP, then you/the recieving user WITH MSN IM will recieve your call; the problem is the other person or YOU has to pick up the net phone.

// DarkBlood

DarkBlood said:
jmiller,
MSN IM 6.1+ has a feature called Net Phone, which allows you to call people with typing in the user's phone/IP, then you/the recieving user WITH MSN IM will recieve your call; the problem is the other person or YOU has to pick up the net phone.

// DarkBlood
Oh, leave it to Microsoft to rename VOIP. :confused4

Back