• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MRTG Graphs In WHMCS

[ih]Demetris

Just as the title says..im curious to know if anyone has been successful at integrating mrtg graphs into their whmcs installation. Or is it even possible to do with it being encoded as well..just curious to know if anyone has actually got it to work..thanks in advance

Its possible we use to have our cacti graphs in the WHMCS clientarea.

Let me dig through my email for the basic instructions.

I'll get back to you on this one...

Just as the title says..im curious to know if anyone has been successful at integrating mrtg graphs into their whmcs installation. Or is it even possible to do with it being encoded as well..just curious to know if anyone has actually got it to work..thanks in advance

It might be encoded, but that doesn't mean you can't add your own PHP code. WHMCS uses Smarty templates, you can for example use {php}{/php} tags to integrate PHP code in templates. It's a dirty method, but it'll do the job.

Back