• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Most popular member!

Isn't this time for my big speech:

I wanna thank all of you who made it possible. Ah screw it all ya'll are cool.

Haha, thanks for pointing it out trenz

trenzterra said:
Rather then starting a thread about my 9k posts, let's start something new.

And congrats Epgs, being our first member who is going to be famous soon enough...

http://freewebspace.net/forums/memb...oindatebefore=&lastpostafter=&lastpostbefore=

While the rest of us are at a distinguished road, off the scale, unknown quantity or has a lil shameless behaviour in the past...
Myself, and probably alot of other people are really sick and tired of hearing you on about about post count and the like.
Give it a rest, cause nobody gives a damn.

Haha, Wojtek. Thats pretty funny, cause I heard someone say that to someone else today about something. Can't remember exactly.

60 (I hope peo didn't wanna keep these a secret). I wonder what the next level is.

hmmm...are we all being nice and polite now? I can change that.

YOU'RE ALL ANCHOVIES' TWATS!!!

that was surprisingly easy.

But seriously, i noticed some members to be really polite. Is it because of this reputation thingy? Then we all should vote to remove this reputation, hehe.

I haven't noticed really any difference. But it is good if it does make people decent on this forum.

7trax said:
im 3rd from the last with -2 points
I was in the negative points as well, but then somone gave me good rep in this thread. :confused:

//edit

Is each rep. worth 10 points or are they weighted differently?

I want to know too. It says I have 35 points, but I can only see 4 most recent reps.

Good grief. Threads about who has the most "reputation" now? I thought post count threads were bad, but this seems worse.

I'd like to know how it works, just because it is there. Personally, I don't care about points or post counts. I keep it enabled because I find no harm in letting people play with it, plus I don't like the black icon you get when you disable it. It's also interesting at this point to see the different things it says at different levels, partly beacuse it seems like Peo's not willing to just tell us.

Back