• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net

Most important factor in a Host?

DAC

Hi,

I would like to hear your opinions on what if the most important factor for you when choosing a hosting company.

Thanks in advance!

Dotcom

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
I know Stratus4.com is reliable web hosting provider. They offer fast, smart and affordable off-server backup services utilizing Continuous Data Protection (CDP) technology. Discount Code: S415OFF

RH-Calvin

Choosing a good web hosting company requires a few researches in various forums. You need to check the following:

Pricing offered with specifications
Reviews about their services in various forums
Their uptime guarantee
Discount coupons offered
Money back guarantee offered

nomanali

For me uptime, customer support and security are important factors in choosing a web hosting company.

MegganA

There is no need to choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.
I know that demontech.net is a good option to order cheap web hosting deals. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.

wswd

Premium
Premium Member
There is no need to choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.
I know that demontech.net is a good option to order cheap web hosting deals. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.
What domain do you have hosted with them?

Cloudcone

Hi :)

When choosing a hosting provider you would have to think about the prices they offer, and support. Customer support in the web hosting industry is crucial. Security factor is also very important. This applies both to software security and physical safety for data centers. And definitely make sure that your product requirements are met through the packages offered.

For good measure always read customer reviews before making the decision.

Hope this helped.

AdrianG001

Depends on what you’re looking for in your cloud solution. Private cloud works best for organization with high security concerns, whereas public cloud can be good option for those with not very high requirements. Both the cloud solutions have their own advantages to offer, but first set your own priorities and then make a decision.

Regards,
Adrian

Cain Brendon

Things to be considered before you choose an Hosting provider:
Experience of the provider in providing Hosting Services
Tech support being provided
Plans under offering by the Host
Check for the Hosts review