• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Most AWESOME um... forum software?!

Wow, a lot of you guys have like over 3,000 posts :O... do you have anything else to do besides post on here? :p

Indeed. I'm a science student right now and I don't really know what I wanna do in life. Here we call it a mid-college crisis.

Oh yea and I'm in Canada WhoOOO! GO high shipping 2-3x shipping charges for everything bought onnline.

Yes, I like pizza. Electrical engineering is not a [complete] cake walk. Only 5 semesters to go.

Daniel said:
Don't tell me, you're going to start blogging here at FWS?

I think I will. I'll super emo it too.

Currently listening to: Sugar, We're Going Down - Fall Out Boy
Current Mood: Wistful

The I can't get me a girl haiku:

I see parts of her through hair in my eyes
she laughs at me
my tie hurts

Daniel: It wrenches my heart every time I see the words (written in big red letters) Free SHIPPING* followed by

*only to the lower 48 states. Than I have to waste 1/2 hour looking for the CANAdian shipping price. I always have to pay way more than the listed price because of currency rates and shipping. Stinks. especially cuz I'm a poor student.

---- I hate haikus
counting syllables is gay
(5-7-5, BV)

I am 21, a full time student, part time bartender, and aspiring drunkard.

I say student because it sounds more socially acceptable than alcoholic ski bum who brings nothing to the table. The mountains are my classroom, and Ullr my teacher.

I say part time bartender because sometimes I have to wash dishes to pay for my tab

I say aspiring drunkard because I'm not pro till I have a sponsor.

striker said:
Daniel: It wrenches my heart every time I see the words (written in big red letters) Free SHIPPING* followed by

*only to the lower 48 states. Than I have to waste 1/2 hour looking for the CANAdian shipping price. I always have to pay way more than the listed price because of currency rates and shipping. Stinks. especially cuz I'm a poor student.

If you were smart, you would buy from Canadian sites. :p

Gayowulf said:
---- I hate haikus
counting syllables is gay
(5-7-5, BV)

I am 21, a full time student, part time bartender, and aspiring drunkard.

I say student because it sounds more socially acceptable than alcoholic ski bum who brings nothing to the table. The mountains are my classroom, and Ullr my teacher.

I say part time bartender because sometimes I have to wash dishes to pay for my tab

I say aspiring drunkard because I'm not pro till I have a sponsor.

I hate poetry so I'm loose with the rules.

*dust of the fws keyboard*

I've been busy to say the least - if anyone cares!

2 kids now, 6 & 2, and me almost 29. Been busy setting up various websites, and my own new company (yet to be launched), also studying BA (hons) Graphic Design - and yeh I could teach the course, I know alot more than my tutors do (which makes my 1st class honours easier to achieve), then heading to an MA eventually, finally there is my film making - I have done a few shorts - on current release in the uk under obscure promoters - I just love making movies.

Glad to see all the Old-Skool @ FWS are doing well.

Is Jan still about?

Dude, you were young when you first got here. 29! What's going on? :p

Yeah, Jan's still around, but man, it's good to see you back. How are the wee'uns?

Back