• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Message Tracking gone awry?

Cyber

[...]
NLC
Hey,

I've tried to PM LifelessHost, but my Message Tracking doesn't show anything, even if I've requested a "read receipt". I've sent PM's to others, and it has shown it, but I feel as if he is not recieving my messages. Is it something with the forum, or what?

[ps- you'd think after me being here so long, i'd figure out where to put this post, but I can't!]

Heh, I never was remembered...

I've been here since 2001, no one remebers me?!

....thats embarassing...:crying5:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Cyber
Heh, I never was remembered...

I've been here since 2001, no one remebers me?!

....thats embarassing...:crying5:

did you change usernames or something?

No! I've been here all along! C'mon...someone has to remember me...

oh oh I remember you!

Have you posted in the I'm back thread?

Here's the link:

I'm Finally Back - Post Here When You Come Back

Haha, I caught you! I saw you looking @ that other thread "i am back" and would like to thank the "Who's Online" section. :biggrin2: Not falling for that trick.

Haha, I caught you! I saw you looking @ that other thread "i am back" and would like to thank the "Who's Online" section. :biggrin2: Not falling for that trick.

lol damn. sooo close. haha. oh well.

Your website banner/header creation hasn't improved much though...:p
You talking about my smilies site or/and Phalenium? BTW what's your MSN handle? We're starting to spam again I guess. Maybe you haven't changed... :devious2:

Originally posted by trenzterra
You talking about my smilies site or/and Phalenium? BTW what's your MSN handle? We're starting to spam again I guess. Maybe you haven't changed... :devious2:

Hahaha....but remember, posts don't count in general discussions. Anyways, do you have AIM?

Back