• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Merged] What is wrong this time???? [Valcato]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Webdude

.........and how long have I been around saying Cpanel sucks and it has a habit of screwing up systems???

Perhaps it was the administrator that "sucks"? We have been using cPanel since april of 2001 and have not had any serious problem related to cPanel. This is not to say the software is flawless, it does have its issues, but nothing that would "screw up systems" as you say.

Originally posted by Liam
This is the first problem with CPanel weve had, its been pretty reliable.

Liam Gladdy

I'm no expert, tho it seems you are covering up for something much bigger. First you blame BurstNET, then you blam cPanel. I'm not the only one that smells fish here, maybe you should set your story straight?

Originally posted by invisionz
Hehe XIS, did they move to their new call centre after all?

Funny how they blamed everything on datafast, oh well lets not get into the XIS saga, we can use whirlpool for that :D

Who was it? Westpac, Datafast, Telstra.

We deeply apologise to customers needing to contact us. Our new National Call Centre has taken a short while longer than first anticipated.

We expect all telephone services to be fully operational by the end of this week, with 2 new 1300 services being commissioned to ensure our customers receive the best possible service.

The new 1300 numbers will be published on this website shortly.

We thank you for your continued support, and look forward to bringing you the new and exiciting services we have waiting to be launched.

That's been there for a month now :biggrin2:

Originally posted by Haze

Perhaps it was the administrator that "sucks"? We have been using cPanel since april of 2001 and have not had any serious problem related to cPanel. This is not to say the software is flawless, it does have its issues, but nothing that would "screw up systems" as you say.

I'm no expert, tho it seems you are covering up for something much bigger. First you blame BurstNET, then you blam cPanel. I'm not the only one that smells fish here, maybe you should set your story straight?

I absolutley agree with Beau here.

ARG! I do wish they hadnt of merged these two threads!!!

There was 2 seperate downtimes!

One problem for each.

Originally posted by the elf

Ahh, just like how they said the DNS errors were caused by Apache. :rolleyes:

Call me stupid, but how the <beep> does apache control the dns records?? That's lie number 1 (or not knowing what's going on, and he's the tech support admin???). Two, the lie about the router. The lies just keep comin!
Wojtek: If you want to deal with a company that lies, fine. When you have other problems like this, avoid posting them here. If you think the service is good, then why did you post the error message in the first place?

Shut Up ----!

If your stupid windows crashes and someone tried to connect to your FTP you'r hosting, they'll get an DNS error too.

So if their linux box dosnt have contact to the outside world, aka Apache, you'll get a DNS error also.

And I think people don't know how to read.

I said * THREAD OVER *

P.S You ask they I asked the question 1st? Because I wanted to know what is hapening. If you didnt follow the conversation, valcato.net message boards are hosted on the same server, thus, they are down also.

Now liam was talking about setting up the message boards on valcatosupport.com so they are always ok.

Until this is done, we have no ither mean of communication.

and if it bothers you that I ask my questions here, DONT READ THE DAMN THREAD!

Last edited:
Originally posted by Liam
ARG! I do wish they hadnt of merged these two threads!!!

There was 2 seperate downtimes!

One problem for each.

Right, 2..

Downtime one... DNS Error (you said apache caused it).

Downtime two... You said a router caused it (when Burst said that was a lie).

Downtime 1, you lied.
Downtime 2, you lied.

You lied! Or.. you just don't know what your doing or talking about and/or think the people here are stupid.

Relax, the thread is not over until a moderator says its over :D

Originally posted by Wojtek

Shut Up ----!

If your stupid windows crashes and someone tried to connect to your FTP you'r hosting, they'll get an DNS error too.

So if their linux box dosnt have contact to the outside world, aka Apache, you'll get a DNS error also.

I said * THREAD OVER *

P.S You ask they I asked the question 1st? Because I wanted to know what is hapening. If you didnt follow the conversation, valcato.net message boards are hosted on the same server, thus, they are down also.

Now liam was talking about setting up the message boards on valcatosupport.com so they are always ok.

Originally posted by Wojtek

Shut Up ----!

I said * THREAD OVER *

Dude, STFU. Nobody cares if your little $40/year web site goes down! If you know how web hosting is done, you'll find out APACHE can't affect how the DNS records are served! In no way could apache cause a DNS error or result in your DNS Errors! Bind controls DNS, not apache. So if Apache crashed (or had some problems) DNS would still work, chhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa!

So by him coming here saying "Apache caused the problem" to your DNS error message post is a COMPLETE LIE!!

Sit down, get in line!

Edit: And nobody cares if you say "thread over". It's not your thread anymore since it was merged.

call me dumb, but i would expect all other servers to be running if it was DNS Problems.

I recieved 502 Connection Hangup.. which would be Apache problems.

If any of our customers have any queries they know how to contact us.

and i think we'll leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back