• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Meat Eater? Vegetarian? Vegan?

Which are you?

• Meat Eater

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Vegetarian

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Vegan

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Yep, quite a difference. ;) Vegans don't eat or use any animal products at all, where vegetarians just don't eat meat.

Up until 15 yrs old I was a meat eater, then went vege from 15 - 21'ish.
Since 21'ish til now (26) I eat meat.
Don't know the reason I started eating meat again, but I know this I was ill alot over the 5-6 yr period I was vege, I think if you are a vege or vegan you need to take all the correct vitamin, etc suplliments to stay well.

Originally posted by Toefur
Just curious to see who here is which of the above. :)

Me, I'm a vegan. :)
According to the poll results at the time of this post, you're the only one. :D

Originally posted by Toefur
Me, I'm a vegan. :)

Congratulations Toefur, I remember you thinking about wanting to do it a few years back. :D (Either that or I'm getting you mixed up with my own ever-talkative toe fur... ;) )

Originally posted by trenzterra
I meant eating vegetables and meat.

I meant you can't be both a vegetarian and a meat eater.

A vegetarian eats no meat whatsoever, however, they don't only eat vegetables. A vegan would more or less only eat vegetables.

A meat eater eats whatever he or she pleases.

You can't be both a meat eater and a vegetarian.

Originally posted by Daniel
A meat eater eats whatever he or she pleases.

To me that suggests you only eat meat, nothing else.

As I said, I'm an omnivore:

omnivore
n 1: a person who eats all kinds of foods
2: an animal that feeds on both animal and vegetable substances

Vegan vegan vegan! Well, as much as I can be. It's a little difficult as I live with my parents, but when it's my choice, I am vegan. Do you guys know what's in milk? And cheese? *shudders*

I also know what goes onto my vegetables, and it doesn't bug me. People have been eating meat, cheese, milk, veggies the same way for at least 20 years, and I've never heard of someone dying as a result of anything that's in 'em or that the food they eat is treated with.

I eat meat and vegetables.

I don't eat eggs, and I rarely drink milk. (shit's bad for you, except chocolate milk, which puts hair on your chest)

I like to know where my food comes from and I make an effort to eat as little packaged, over processed food as possible.

my veggies are organic, and as often as is possible my meat is too.

Back