• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Meat Eater? Vegetarian? Vegan?

Which are you?

• Meat Eater

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Vegetarian

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Vegan

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Riverworld
To me that suggests you only eat meat, nothing else.

A meat eater refers to eating meat, however is not restricted to eat anything else.

A vegetarian or vegan do not eat meat.

Originally posted by Gayowulf
one of the things I promise to do before I die is tie down a vegan and force feed them a nice rare steak.
Ugh. A lot of people who eat meat wouldn't like that...rare steak...uurgh

Originally posted by keith
yeah, it must be well done.

Ew...a well done steak would be gross. I like my steak medium.

I don't quite follow any of the logic behind being a vege*. Obviously, if you like to eat healthy, that's cool. But not eating meat...just for the hell of it? If you are against inhumane treatment of animals, I can see...but what if the animal is raised humanely? Are you still not going to eat it...?

Not that I follow nutrition or anything, but I don't see how popping artificial vitamins can be any better than well balanced eating habits (including some meat).

Personaly, I don't care too much about what I eat. I don't eat all that healthily...but probably much better than some people.

Originally posted by Canuckkev
Ew...a well done steak would be gross. I like my steak medium.

I don't quite follow any of the logic behind being a vege*. Obviously, if you like to eat healthy, that's cool. But not eating meat...just for the hell of it? If you are against inhumane treatment of animals, I can see...but what if the animal is raised humanely? Are you still not going to eat it...?

Not that I follow nutrition or anything, but I don't see how popping artificial vitamins can be any better than well balanced eating habits (including some meat).

Personaly, I don't care too much about what I eat. I don't eat all that healthily...but probably much better than some people.
yeah i don't eat healthily too... I like my steak medium-well.

Originally posted by trenzterra
that's very vake. all kinds of food... hmm what about those inedible ones?

If something is inedible, is it really classed as 'food'? Unless you mean rotten or stale food.

Back