• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

!!marijuana!!!

70% of canadian believe marijuana should be legal. That is similar to the amount in the US but im not exatly sure of the numbers.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
I am against Marijuana, and all drugs. I am a Republican who abides by the party platform, as taking a very hardline approach toward the drug problems. Only force will be the solution in my opinion to solving the problem.

Do you realise that the war against drugs is actually making terroists rich? The fact that it is illegal makes it worth a whole lot more, and that is how a lot of terrorists make there money, by bringing in and selling drugs! This is just another reasone why it should be legal! The use is funding terroists wether you want to believe it or not, they ARE! There are not ifs, ands or buts about it.

It's a know fact that cops sell more drugs that anyone else. Without the "war on drugs" our economy would be nonexistent. The sale of drugs make the world go around. Now don't get me wrong, I don't like these facts anymore than you do, however learning the truth about things is the first step in changing them. The next step is having an open mind about the problem and not getting all wound up in the PC and BS.

u know in BC, there's even a poitical party called 'the marijuana party' and the only goal of ths party is to make marijuana legal..:p :p oh and every members in there smoke pot and its legal to do that...

yep, cool eh?

some students in our school even did promotion for them by giving out their flyers, stickers and asked teachers to vote for them..

:) :) :p

Originally posted by Gayowulf
lol I know.

the funny thing is that they got more votes than they expected.

They won a riding too, I think in Aldergrove-Langley.

really.

it doesnt really surprise me. i think many people were tired of the same old candidates, and possibly that riding had a high concentration of youth.

The weed party has constituents in AB too. Well Calgary at least. But the day an 'independant' wins a seat here....well...it's pretty far away still. The Green party wants to legalize it too.

isn't there a party that wants ppl to bounce on mats. i know that sounds weird but i'm sure someone knows what i'm talking about.

as for the subject of weed. it has come up many times on this board. i smoked daily for the past 4 years or so, recently quiting due to many reasons. its a nice change to be sober but also quite isolating as all my friends are potheads.

however i still think it should be legalized. we would save lots of money in policing and make lots in taxation. there are many other reasons why it should be legalized but i don't feel like going into it. Before parliment went for summer vacation they were discussing the possibilty on legalization.

Last edited:
Have you ever flown a kite on weed man?

Anywho... Webdude, I am 6'4" and I can put my foot above my head with ease. I am a 360 pound man who can benc h my weight and do a split. I would SOOO hypothetically kick your ass. Not that it matters, and I hope you take that all in good fun.

My website... Well, I am hosted by valuablehost, and I am trying to be patient, and understanding... but It's been down for almost a week now and I am starting to get pissed.

. Not only is it good for healing and having a good time but it has many more uses. Fuel, rope ( it is the strongest natural resource in the world ), food ( the seeds contain more protien than soy ), paper ( pot grows faster than trees! ), and more that you could imagine.

This is all completely irrelevant, because the majority of people that smoke it smoke it to get high and get ----ed up and act stupid.

THEY DO NOT SMOKE WEED BECAUSE IT MAKES GOOD PAPER!

THEY DO NOT SMOKE WEED BECAUSE THEY WANT ALL THE SOY GOODNESS!

Etc!

If one is debating the legalisation if marijuana, they need to take into consideration the reasons as to why it is illegal.

After all those reasons you give, it makes me think that marijuana should be legalised for purposes such as making paper and making soy; but still be illegal to smoke and such, hm?

Make sense!

As for a marijuana politcal party... the concept sounds utterly ludicrous to me. What do they base their policys on? "If we get into office, we'll throw weed at any terrorists!"

What exactly is the sense in a politcal party founded on the basis of getting high?

Originally posted by evilhaze

Do you realise that the war against drugs is actually making terroists rich? The fact that it is illegal makes it worth a whole lot more, and that is how a lot of terrorists make there money, by bringing in and selling drugs! This is just another reasone why it should be legal! The use is funding terroists wether you want to believe it or not, they ARE! There are not ifs, ands or buts about it.

And do you realize legalizing drugs will make the DEA useless? The war is not making terrorists rich, but the drugs is what is making the terrorist rich. Now this will end. 80% of the world's opium and heroin supply will be destroyed, and the terrorist organizations FARC, ELN and AUC, which are terrorist, will be eliminated by excessive force.

It doesn't matter, no one in the world tolerates drug traffiking, terrorism, and the violence caused by the two anymore, as far as I can see it the drug trade is ----ed. Literally by what happened last week. Sorry, for my language, but people don't want this anymore. The majority of americans approve of the current stance on the drug trade, but it is about to get a hell a lot tougher. Terrorist groups like the FARC and Al-Qaeda control these drug sources, now they will all die.

You are a freaking hypocrit who can't respect other opinions. Sure I respect your opinion about legalizing drugs, though it may be the wrong decision to make and it will damage the fiber of American society further, I respect the opinion but don't ever make comments about my opinion being stupid indirectly.

Originally posted by evilhaze
1 in 3 Canadians smoke weed. It has more health benefits that alcohol ( well alcohol has none ). It doenst give you a headache in the morning, it cleans out your lungs, kills tumors, stops nausia, stimulates your appetite, helps people get off of harder drugs ( ie, my wife and perscription pain relievers ), relieves pain of arthritis, back pain, muscle spasms..
Are you serious?! Any type of smoke aint good for your lungs. "Smoking weed helps clean out your lungs"... that's the dumbest thing I ever saw.

I'm sure it can do numerous good things if used correctly. Read: medicine. When it's consumed improperly, it's called a drug. Most people happen to digest it as a drug.

Smoke pot/cigarettes/whatever in a house so it won't affect others? That's also a stupid statement. I'm 100% positive all that poisonous smoke won't stick around inside the house. It's bound to leak out and spread around, and everybody's forced to breathe it in. :mad::mad:

I thought we were talking about legalizing marijuana, not all illegal drugs. Besides it's not the drugs that are the problem as much as the people who use them. There's two kinds of people, people who have a user type of personality and a nonuser personality. It doesn't matter what the drug is, whether it's alcohol or cocaine there going to use something. We can make all drugs legal and I really don't believe the amount of users will go up and there's several studies on this that I have used to come to this conclusion.

yeah i think most here would agree that keeping hard drugs like cocaine and herion illegal is necessary. if marijuana were to be legalized it would free up much space in the jails and the DEA would be able to focus on the drug lords who deal in the heavy stuff.

It's bound to leak out and spread around, and everybody's forced to breathe it in.

Using that logic you are breathing in all the toxins coming from your local industry plants.

Marijuana is harmless when compaired to legal durgs like valium or zoloft. People need to realize that there are many worse things than pot, and let the ppl who choose to smoke it do so in peace.

Back