• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

!!marijuana!!!

I feel a big thread coming on :confused2

I am neutral. I dont mind marijuana, but i am against the harder drugs. Please dont ask me why i just am.

I also believe in moderation. I think smoking yourself dumb is stupid.

Last edited:
I personally don't smoke weed, but I have nothing against people who do. Some of my good friends do. It's their life, so I could just care less.

I personally don't give a rat's hiney :) Where I live, it's practically legal and everyone does it, so I sort of have a bias here.

Being a Western Canadian high school student, the cops could care less if we do it. I myself have nver 'smoked' it.(well i haven't eaten i t either....) Just around others. No bother. Smoking tabacco is pretty dumb. But so is smoking pot 3 times a day. Once a week max! People should be free to make their own choices. If they feel pressure to do things they normally wouldn't, then they don't have very great friends anyways. It's your life, do what you want with it. Just don't complain if it doesn't go your way! It's your choice to do drugs, it may not be your choice to continue doing them, but it was your choice to start, so deal with the addiction!

Nark's are just stupid. It's another person's life. Just let them do what they want with it.

I think that smoking weed to be 'cool' or thinking that by smoking weed you are cool is stupid. People don't go around talking about how big of a crack rock they took to the face last night.

I used to smoke pot all the time, my junior and senior years of high school I was pretty much just smoking pot in the backseat of my friend's honda and riding around. That was it.

Since I am a legend as a party animal here, people think I still do it allt he time, but the truth is, I don't. I hate being high when I am talking to people who aren't very keen on pot, and when I have something important to do, it's nice to have the clear head to do it with.

I guess I just got sick of the tired, lethargic nature of heads, and I didn't want to spend my life dreaming of a giant hooka in my shitty basement apartment.

It's not that I quit though, on the nights that I go out, I go out to get funked up. Be it by drinking or smoking (or both :)) I do. I like to get funked up when the time is right. And I like to sXe it the rest of the time.

As far as legalization, I don't really care. It's easy enough to get, and if it was legal, I don't know if the world would be that much of a better place. Like we need more young people wasting their life away breaking up white owls and buying black lights.

I used to smoke it, although it really didnt affect me unless it was lined, and I mean heavily lined. Being that it never got me high, I saw what it did to people around me and how stupid they were. Only if you are high could you possibly think seeing someone pick their nose and wipe large boogers on the couch as funny. Especially when if you saw it while straight you would think it disgusting. I have smoked some pretty damned killer weed before, and no matte how long I held it in, the only buzz I got was from holding my breath too long.

However, it either doesnt affect you, or you get used to it and need stronger stuff. Eventually, you start lining it with coke. Then you finally start doing the coke without the weed....and so on down the path to a low life street druggy. That is why weed is illegal, because it leads on up to heavier substances.

I am so against it that back with my ex wife, a guy got a broken nose for simply offering her a joint. I was there. Maybe I was also a little pissed because in a way it was racial sterotyping. We were in an elevator. My ex is Mexican and I am white. This Mexican comes in, and after the doors closed he pulls out a joint and asked her if she wanted to smoke it with him. I butted in and told him no. He tells me to mind my own f*cking business. Thats when his face went into the wall and the wall was a big tougher than his nose :D

Yes he did try to get me arrested, but what I did in the situation was considered self defense (God bless Texas..LOL) since he got hurt doing something illegal....which he got arrested for by the way. See? It's perfect proof that weed is indeed harmful to your health..

Don't get me wrong webdude, I like you... and I would never just offer it to some random person, but I would like to see you try to do that to me.

But then, I am a big guy, and I doubt anyone would try.

The thought of trying something like that on Bigperm is a scary thought...! :D

Bravo to Webdude!

I've never smoked marijuana once, and am heavily against it. I am even more against it due to the attitudes of a lot of people I know that smoke it. Like... theres some people... they act like they worship it. Ya know? "Weed this" "Pot that" "Get high" "Weed is cool" Etc.

This is no overstatement either, I mean... they actually act like they worship it.

My personal preference: If it could somehow magically be removed from the surface of this planet; that would be cool, but it also aint gonna happen.

If it is to be legalised, I think there needs to be tough laws, and extremely harsh consequences for anyone that does something stupid whilst under the influence. That includes if my next door neighbour smokes it... their right to smoke it is taken away if any of the smoke drifts over onto my land.

Maybe it has never occured to you smokers, but have you ever thought about the people who don't want to smoke pot being forced to breath in your second-hand smoke even though they don't want to? Sure, it's your life, but while I wouldn't care less about you ruining your own life, you're ruining the lives of others too by your selfish act.

Originally posted by LeX
Maybe it has never occured to you smokers, but have you ever thought about the people who don't want to smoke pot being forced to breath in your second-hand smoke even though they don't want to? Sure, it's your life, but while I wouldn't care less about you ruining your own life, you're ruining the lives of others too by your selfish act.

It's not like cigarettes, where you openly do it in public. People smoke up at parties, etc. If you don't like it, you can leave or tell them to get out (if it's your house).

I am against Marijuana, and all drugs. I am a Republican who abides by the party platform, as taking a very hardline approach toward the drug problems. Only force will be the solution in my opinion to solving the problem.

Originally posted by LeX
I don't smoke in front of non-smokers. It's pot ettiquette(sp?) not to.

Well if you wouldnt offer, it's not an issue either one of us would have to worry about, right? However, I am in pretty good shape and am of decent size myself. Plus my street and Military experience along with the fact that I can send either of my feet right across the top of most people's heads and my extremely high pain tolerance gives my great confidence. I generally tell people who push me to the limit in person that I can put my right foot across the right side of their head and theres not a damned thing they can do about it.

That's only if they are absolutely pushing for a fight. I do everything possible to avoid a fight since I have nothing to prove, I wont fight if I am in the wrong, unless it comes to pure self defense. Just because I feel I can win a fight doesnt mean I feel the need to prove it.

Before this goes any further though, you should consider that it is Ladin and his groups we want, not each other. Especially during this time, no Americans or friends of America should even consider fighting each other, we have a common enemy to take out right now that is more important..

By the way, what happened to your site?? It's got some Plesk message..

Originally posted by bigperm
Don't get me wrong webdude, I like you... and I would never just offer it to some random person, but I would like to see you try to do that to me.

But then, I am a big guy, and I doubt anyone would try.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Webdude
By the way, what happened to your site?? It's got some Plesk message..
This isn't directed towards me, but apparently Valuablehost is still switching servers.

Give 10 average people out of a crowd all the pot they want and see what happens. Nothing but love and slow drive'n. Give the same 10 people beer and see what happens. Nothing but violence and death for themselves and the public. So why is pot not legal and beer is? Beer is easy to tax and pots almost impossible because it's too easy to grow/manufacture. It's all about th cash, justice means nothing. If you don't believe me, just go and sit in a court room. The first and last thing the judge talks about is there cut.

So is alcohol. Just leave a bottle of lemonade on the table for a week. *hot tip!* ;)

1 in 3 Canadians smoke weed. It has more health benefits that alcohol ( well alcohol has none ). It doenst give you a headache in the morning, it cleans out your lungs, kills tumors, stops nausia, stimulates your appetite, helps people get off of harder drugs ( ie, my wife and perscription pain relievers ), relieves pain of arthritis, back pain, muscle spasms.. I could go on and on. Im a big advocate of the legalization of pot. It seems more and more people are beginning to understand that it has medicinal purposes and that it should be used as such. It also has a good recreational use as its not physically adictive. Mentally yes, but so is sex, sugar, and many other recreational activities and drugs. Some people believe that pot makes people psycotic, it doesnt. This is only the case if you already suffer these disorders, it just brings it out more. The fact of the matter is, our bodies are designed to smoke weed. We have what is called cannabinoid receptors that interact directly with the cannabis us users consume. For those of you who do not know, marijuana's real name is Cannabis. Not only is it good for healing and having a good time but it has many more uses. Fuel, rope ( it is the strongest natural resource in the world ), food ( the seeds contain more protien than soy ), paper ( pot grows faster than trees! ), and more that you could imagine.

As a pot smoker myself, I consider myself a part of the Cannabis Culture. I use for pain, for recreation, and I wont stop. I made a decision once to dedicate my life to teaching others about cannabis and dispelling myths brought about through the propoganda that has been around since the mid 30's. With political pot parties showing up all over the world, and countries beginning to get more liberal with there pot laws, it only makes my job much easier. All I ask is if you do not believe what I say above is true, do some research, read up, and learn that not everything they tell you in school is true. Innocent and sick people go to jail each year for possetion of this plant that god gave us that can not kill. You can not overdose on pot, and you do not turn into a crazed psycho killer.

Im currently working on a cannabis educational and information resource called StonedMedia.com. If anyone here would like to contribute to this project, you are more than welcome to.

I will provide some more links here for people interested in getting more educated on Cannabis.

http://www.pot-tv.net
http://www.cannabisculture.com
http://www.norml.com
http://www.mapinc.org
http://www.marijuanaparty.com
http://www.bcmarijuanaparty.ca
http://www.smokedot.org
http://www.cannabis.com
http://www.marijuana.com
http://www.overgrow.com
http://www.nimbinaustralia.com
http://www.nimbinaustralia.com/hempbar

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

It seems more and more people are beginning to understand that it has medicinal purposes and that it should be used as such.
So, is one third of Canada's population sick? That's sad. :(

Back