• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Man shot 5 times by Police in London wasn't linked to bombings after all

loggerheads said:
Equally, regardless of whether it was right that the guy got shot in the end the police operation is a joke, first they let him on the bus then they let him run after they'd told him to stop, then for some reason they had to tackle him before they could shoot him.
We'll agree on this point. I don't understand their action at the end, but I also place the blame on the person who ran. I don't care if you were startled or whatever the excuse is. He intentionally started to run after the police instructed him to stop. At this point he's a threat based on the circumstantial evidence leading up to this point, and the police chose to act.

I still don't understand why they acted the way they did, but I also place the blame on an innocent person for making really poor choices. I think it's absolutely ridiculous that people overlook the fact that he knowingly fled from the police. Both sides are at fault for poor decisions, and I don't think you can blame just the police.

I hate to bring this thread back up, but the new evidence cannot be ignored.

The police did NOT identify themselves, the man did NOT run away, and he was NOT wearing a large puffy winter jacket as previously reported.

I'm sorry but I believe the MET is 100% at fault here. This was an obvious cover-up, something the MET is embarrased about.

Just to add fuel to the flame.

ok, if they were going to shoot him, why shoot him so many times, and why not shoot him on the legs so he stops running??

...think about it, if they suspected he was abomber you dont exactly need your legs to blow yourself up. Anyway it was a mistake, he wasnt running, he walked to the train station, they shot him because they thought he was getting on a train to blow himself up basically.

And yeah the MET did cover it up, they tried getting the complaints procedure called off. Something really big happened, an inoocent man was shot and justice hasnt been brought, the guy who gave the commands to kill should be in my opinion tried for murder.

I went outside the train station where he was shot and there are loads of people leaving messages saying they want justice to be done, so let it be done.

Last edited:
uzzer, daniel just said he wasnt running. read.
They wanted him dead. dead. Not wounded but dead.

also, witneses claim the guy even stoped to pick up a newspaper off the floor before getting pushed to the ground and shoot. heh
And they showed his picture on TV, he had jeans and some shirt. Normal looking dude.

sorry sorry, i got him confused for another shooting...
the fact is, they shot somene 5 times for basically minding his own business, if it is all right for the police to kill people who THEY 'suspect' as bombers, then alot of innocent people will die...

we got a point, they got a point.

Our point : Cant simply shoot people

Their point : If we dont shoot, more people will die

Daniel said:
I hate to bring this thread back up, but the new evidence cannot be ignored.
Likewise I hate to respond late, but I just came across it. Based on the Wikipedia article I'd have to say their actions were appalling. If it's entirely accurate they shot before they identified him, and based on the bodies position it doesn't appear as though he was running. Based on the initial reports of how things go down I stand by them having a right to shoot. Considering the reality of how events unfolded their actions were horrible and illogical.

Back