• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

making clickheretofind ENTER link for a day

Try it! What have you got to lose. It really doesn't sound TOO bad but don't count on people to keep coming back to your site when they do do that.

Remember with allclicks that the popup from clickheretofind has to load and the html from the site has to load. And traffic from certain countries doesen't count. So everyone who clicks enter and closes a popup or presses back before the site loads doesen't earn you anything.

If you have any questions about allclicks.com, they have a link to "Contact Us" in their nav bar. In the past Standard Internet companies have had very good support.

Originally posted by Force
i knew that you were allowed to do it, but my real question is if i am allowed to do it for one day then take it off. because that one day would earn all the revenue then when i take it off, they might get suspicious and not pay me.

You can do that. :cool:

I am just going to be blunt, get off your butt, get a job and pay for a host and a real domain. if you want to make money from your site. I doubt you will even get enough hits on a tripod to make real money. Not to sound rude, but if you want to make money, you got to spend some money. (in most cases)

Originally posted by guitarnerd
I am just going to be blunt, get off your butt, get a job and pay for a host and a real domain. if you want to make money from your site. I doubt you will even get enough hits on a tripod to make real money. Not to sound rude, but if you want to make money, you got to spend some money. (in most cases)

i already payed for hosting from bluedomino.com, that tripod site isnt mine. i was just using it as an example.

Back