• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

making clickheretofind ENTER link for a day

Force

is this a good idea and will they pay me for this. i just want to do it like a couple times a month.

Umm I have no idea what you are saying but what it sounds like is: You want to spam people into clicking on a link that will get you referals, which is a bad immoral idea. And will make people not want to come to your site.

That site was HORRIBUL, I am disgusted by sites that do all that crap. Don't expect a lot of hits if you do that

POP-UPS SUCK
SPAM SUCKS
My site doesn't even have banners only links on the links page, of places I like to go.

Yeah, but it is ridiculous when sites have pop-ups on every page and banners all over the place. I really don't mind a few banners but beyond that they bug, why not open a store?

I would say what he has done is very much frowned upon ad networks. Let's hope some ad reps see that link and do something about it.

What he wants to do, (and I have done), is SUGGESTED by Allclicks.com. They pay for ALL YOUR CLICKS.

From allclicks.com...
AllClicks.com will pay you to link any Text Links, Pics, Logos, and even your Enter Button!
You can link ANYTHING YOU WANT!
As long as it's a real live surfer clicking on the link we'll pay you for it.

Another section on Allclicks.com
Put an enticing text link on your pages and send the surfer to Allclicks.com such as:

Click Here for More
Page 2
Click Here To Earn $$$
#1 Free Search Engine

Why bother with an "ENTER" button? Link your "ENTER" button to Allclicks.com. (All they are gonna do is suck your bandwith!)

So, as you can see, it is perfectly legal to do this. I have done it. So read up before you say it is frowned upon. :)

He didn't mention allclicks in his opening post and the website link he provided shows a fastclick ad on enter.

<edit>I also believe fastclick won't let you use free sites like Tripod.

Last edited:
Fancy using all those ADVERTS on a TRIPOD hosted site! (I'm pretty sure its against the Tripod TOS!)

- Aquatix :mad:

I doubt it's against the Tripod rules. Most free hosts don't care if you put ads on your site. The ones who normally have a problem with it are the ad networks.

i knew that you were allowed to do it, but my real question is if i am allowed to do it for one day then take it off. because that one day would earn all the revenue then when i take it off, they might get suspicious and not pay me.

Back